John Bostock

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

That literally DID NOT happen

Maybe it was who Chansiris son was wanting then, either way it wasn’t the manager, I think that’s fairly well known

So how does that happen?

My point being id rather DM be allowed to bring in who he wants, irrespective of views from advisors, Chansiri, fans etc, so then he can be judged on his own merit

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, torryowl said:

both have strong committed christian beliefs so i can see the connection they could have ......moore may think thats an  important characteristic in signing him .  

I believe in werewolves, elvin folk, witches, warlocks, unicorns and other make believe things too, wonder if Darren will sign me too.

14 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

I believe in werewolves, elvin folk, witches, warlocks, unicorns and other make believe things too, wonder if Darren will sign me too.

Wrong superstition.

Guest Grandad

everybody saying "give him a chance if he comes back he might be different this time"

I hear Jay Bothroyd is looking for a deal. And Franny Jeffers

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

everybody saying "give him a chance if he comes back he might be different this time"

I hear Jay Bothroyd is looking for a deal. And Franny Jeffers

I'm just saying that if Moore signs him I'd rather wait a few games before hanging him out to dry.

He's 29. He was 19 when he was here before. Doncaster fans I've spoken to are all quite complimentary. 

There's a player in Bostock. It's a case of getting it out of him.

I know we've said that loads of times with players. Look at Izzy Brown. But unfortunately that's the market we're shopping in. 

• Like 1

I saw Bostock play at the end of 2018.

I took the other half for a weekend in Paris, and as you do I got tickets for PSG, who were playing Toulouse. We hoped to see Mbappe and Neymar, but they were both injured.  We did see John Bostock, coming on as a substitute in the 72nd minute. PSG won 1-0 with a well taken goal by Cavani.

Bostock wasn't good, but he wasn't as bad as I remembered him.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, WalworthOwl said:

I saw Bostock play at the end of 2018.

I took the other half for a weekend in Paris, and as you do I got tickets for PSG, who were playing Toulouse. We hoped to see Mbappe and Neymar, but they were both injured.  We did see John Bostock, coming on as a substitute in the 72nd minute. PSG won 1-0 with a well taken goal by Cavani.

Bostock wasn't good, but he wasn't as bad as I remembered him.

Haha hoping to see Neymar & Mbappe, instead you get Bostock. That is the life of a Wednesday fan.

Didn’t Barcelona offer Crystal Palace 4 million for him as a 14 year old ??… Simon Jordan loves to tell the story 🙄……… I think he’s far better than pelupessy … Izzy brown and Kadeem Harris …

Edited by Hughdowd
Spelling