John Bostock

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Grandad said:

He was absolutely bobbar in that loan spell

We now at Primark.

Donny fans really rated last season.

Always had great technical skill.

Mind you, I sign Ravel too.

I don’t understand how you look at a rubbish journeyman who averages 15 games a season, has a questionable attitude, and ultimately decide that’s a signing you want to make? As a manager i would rather sign nobody 

It defies belief 

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

We now at Primark.

Donny fans really rated last season.

Always had great technical skill.

Mind you, I sign Ravel too.

Is it weird that I'd rather gamble on Ravel on a pay as you play eal than have Bannan on 20K+ a week? I think Ravel in behind the striker is a better option and that's without seeing him play in a year or two. 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I don’t understand how you look at a rubbish journeyman who averages 15 games a season, has a questionable attitude, and ultimately decide that’s a signing you want to make? As a manager i would rather sign nobody 

It defies belief 

I think a little bit of it is because we have very few options and if Moore had a decent rapport with him he probably thinks it's an easy signing to make. He will really struggle to get anyone of quality in because of what the coward in charge has caused. 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Is it weird that I'd rather gamble on Ravel on a pay as you play eal than have Bannan on 20K+ a week? I think Ravel in behind the striker is a better option and that's without seeing him play in a year or two. 

You seen his stats, he's played less games in 6 years than Bannan has in the last year. There's no way he'd managed more than 10 games for us, he couldn't be arsed if he did. The guy was a thief that used to steal players kit at Man Utd. He's never changed. He's a waster. 

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Agree. Cloughie signed bad boys , became base for two Euro cups.

Nile Ranger available and wasted his fantastic talent.

Baz is history .

I think we as fans need to not criticise every potential signing and have some faith in Darren Moore.

Ultimately, we are bargain basement shopping. Any decent player is going to be a 'gamble', as if theyre not much of a gamble, we will realistically be outbid by a better more stable club. 

Look what happened when the club (DC) bought who the fans wanted and not a manager. Jordan Rhodes. 

Paixao has stepped back, which is what a lot wanted. 

Rather a manager gets what he wants and he can live or die by his own decisions. 

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

You seen his stats, he's played less games in 6 years than Bannan has in the last year. There's no way he'd managed more than 10 games for us, he couldn't be arsed if he did. The guy was a thief that used to steal players kit at Man Utd. He's never changed. He's a waster. 

I'd still guess he'd score more from the number ten spot than Bannan. Also on a pay as you play deal, vs 20K plus regardless it seems a safer bet, he does well he plays and gets paid. He doesnt, and well he doesnt. No brainer if Moore think's he's got it. Only a year or so ago Wilder thought he was worth a gamble in the Prem, he knows a bit more about spotting talent than I do, and the prem is a damn sight tougher than league one.

11 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I think we as fans need to not criticise every potential signing and have some faith in Darren Moore.

Ultimately, we are bargain basement shopping. Any decent player is going to be a 'gamble', as if theyre not much of a gamble, we will realistically be outbid by a better more stable club. 

Look what happened when the club (DC) bought who the fans wanted and not a manager. Jordan Rhodes. 

Rather a manager gets what he wants and he can live or die by his own decisions. 

Absolutely this - I see us being linked to a previous Moore signing as a great indication that he is leading the recruitment drive. That's what everyone wanted wasn't it???

• Thanks 1

Guest Hornsby
15 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

His son bought Rhodes, yep cos fans on social mejah.

Why still paying Paxo his £10,000 a week then? Sell boxes?

No chance Daz get owt with embargo and cash shortage. Lest target signed for Shrewsbury.

Guest wilyfox

Baz’ replacement then, if it happens. I wouldn’t be against it now the initial surprise has subsided. 

26 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

We're not still peddling this one, are we?

If Rhodes was bought because that's what the fans wanted, how come we never bought the 'midfield beast' we read about so often on here?

• Like 3