Dom Howson ‘SWFC are under embargo’

It's a tad disappointing (but not surprising sadly) that the club can announce that all season ticket money from last season is to be rolled over without refund and we can all sign up to a season of 3rd division football provided we meet the short deadline.

But at the same time the club can't tell us where we stand regarding a transfer embargo which has been widely reported, so as it stands we are signing up to watch a team that doesn't have a full compliment of 1st team players and can't do much about addressing that due to the restraints we are said to be under.

Thanks DC. 

Guest Hornsby
8 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It's a tad disappointing (but not surprising sadly) that the club can announce that all season ticket money from last season is to be rolled over without refund and we can all sign up to a season of 3rd division football provided we meet the short deadline.

But at the same time the club can't tell us where we stand regarding a transfer embargo which has been widely reported, so as it stands we are signing up to watch a team that doesn't have a full compliment of 1st team players and can't do much about addressing that due to the restraints we are said to be under.

Thanks DC. 

That announcement is their aspiration, not legally binding.

Seriously is there any real reason why our accounts are ridiculously delayed like they are hampering next season yet again 

this clown needs to explain this it’s every year now 

it’s beyond a joke 

does anyone know the delay or is it just because chansiri is incompetent beyond incompetent 

The uk government allowed a 3 month extension. It appears we took advantage of it, so due in July instead of April. However, EFL don’t recognise and so placed clubs who did take advantage of it under an embargo. 

However, knowing this you’d simply get them in wouldn’t you? Unless there’s once again something you don’t want seeing!!!

Thats my understanding. May be wrong though.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, marshy said:

The uk government allowed a 3 month extension. It appears we took advantage of it, so due in July instead of April. However, EFL don’t recognise and so placed clubs who did take advantage of it under an embargo. 

However, knowing this you’d simply get them in wouldn’t you? Unless there’s once again something you don’t want seeing!!!

and yet the EFL took the same extension. 

2 minutes ago, marshy said:

I agree mate...I'm no accountant...but I do pay bills.....

If I'm losing 10 grand a month.... I always ask for a 3 month extension....Then funnily enough...I've lost 30 grand....

Mathematics is a f.ooker

• Like 2