BREAKING - Wednesday turn down £1MILLION for Windass

6 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

We may not be looking to sell him, question is are we looking to pay him?

I've a feeling Dc maybe paying the players we need to keep or would raise a reasonable fee. Iorfa, Windass bazza etc.. Would be criminal, yet just like Dc to let our only saleable assets walk for free due to unpaid wages. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

So we can't afford to pay the player's wages, but are turning down bids of 1 million for half decent players. 

This club is beyond insane. 

The club is fine, the owner on the other hand.....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Utah Owl said:

The club is fine, the owner on the other hand.....

Fair point. 

Let me revise my earlier post: 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

So we can't afford to pay the player's wages, but are turning down bids of 1 million for half decent players. 

This owner is a f*cking idiot. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Given the amount we owe players this is a decision that should be being made by administrators……

If the figure of £12 million owed is anything to go by then £1 million is hardly going to touch the sides...

I am not against selling him but clearly it is vultures circling.  needs to be at least double that or no point..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not paying players but turns down million pound bids. 

Absolutely insane

:Chansiri:

Yeah but its like missing a few mortgage payments and turning down an offer to buy your house at half the price its worth....

By the way if you think thats ok contact me and ill buy your house for half what its worth...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Not paying players but turns down million pound bids. 

Absolutely insane

:Chansiri:

What if it was by instalments, say 4 x £250k at 3 month intervals? Still bend over and take it dry? Our monthly net pay bill is in excess of £1m how does less than £100k a month realistically help that?

• Like 2

Just now, catdog1121 said:

Yeah but its like missing a few mortgage payments and turning down an offer to buy your house at half the price its worth....

By the way if you think thats ok contact me and ill buy your house for half what its worth...

It's not quite the same. 

I mean, selling a player isn't really akin to selling your entire house off, is it? 

I understand your point, but we may find ourselves in a situation where players start actively leaving  as we fail to pay their wages.