Papa John's Group

5 minutes ago, Otley Owl said:

Forgetting the reasons where we are, how many wouldn't go watch us if we made the final at Wembley? Say it was against Portsmouth / Sunderland or Ipswich, Doncaster etc. 

If we got to the final, I'd be off and enjoy it.

On 18/06/2021 at 19:53, kirksandallowl said:

Would love us to get to the play off Papa John’s final, this place would be full of boycotters crying about how they’ve supported the club for forty years and they should be entitled to a ticket due to their loyalty lol

9 hours ago, Otley Owl said:

Forgetting the reasons where we are, how many wouldn't go watch us if we made the final at Wembley? Say it was against Portsmouth / Sunderland or Ipswich, Doncaster etc. 

Yes, I’d go, whoever it was against - and I’d be determined to enjoy the day, whether it rain or shine and win or lose.

A bit of positivity doesn’t go amiss on occasions. Some people on here should try it for a change 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Otley Owl said:

It wouldn't be against Sunderland or Donny. It'll be the winners of the northern section vs the southern winners.  I'd go, of course I would, but I'd really rather go out in round 1.

Last time we were in it we had a couple of decent runs and finished nowhere in the league, and when we went out in round 1 we got promoted. Make of that what you will. 

13 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It wouldn't be against Sunderland or Donny. It'll be the winners of the northern section vs the southern winners.  I'd go, of course I would, but I'd really rather go out in round 1.

Last time we were in it we had a couple of decent runs and finished nowhere in the league, and when we went out in round 1 we got promoted. Make of that what you will. 

Fair points!

16 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Is this fake news? Draw is live on Sky this afternoon. 

So it's true. They've genuinely "pre-determined" three quarters of the draw, yet they're televising the draw for the remaining quarter. On a different day.

COULD THIS COMPETITION REALLY BE ANY MORE TINPOT? 

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat

Harrogate will be happy. The chairman and manager are both Wednesday fans. Shows how far they have come. Well done Harrogate.