49 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

This 

Don't understand why he has like celeb status with our club 

Blokes a clown and needs to grow up 

I've seen him at away games ,him and his mates are a embarrassment 

Behave like 5 year olds 

In fairness, compared to some of our coked up clown at the away games he is pretty harmless most of the time.

Just needs to put a bloody shirt on and act his age.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, parajack said:

Watching England  last night(poor i thought) & the camera cut to the crowd,where one 'tango' was sat watching...not sure when his matchban ends at S6 or even if he has moved on now....whatever it gave me a grin....WAWAW

We can live in hope. He’s a full weight....

Posted (edited)

People behave badly often(saw plenty last night coming through Crookes...) rowdyness & football,especially where drinks involved,is almost inevitable....

Worked multiple World Cups,Euro Competitions over 20 Years....

yes it would be nice if peoples behavior was impeccable, but it rarel y is

Edited by parajack

1 minute ago, parajack said:

People behave badly often(saw plenty last night coming through Crookes...) rowdyness & football,especially where drinks involved,is almost inevitable....

Worked multiple World Cups,Euro Competitions over 20 Years....

yes it would be nice if peoples behavior was impeccable, but it rarel y is

Probably not going to be a popular opinion,but Stewards(ive done the job) need to have a thick skin,a sense of humour(and proportion) need to be trained properly,& be able to handle being told to **** off,(or worse) by fans, football pubs when worked,can be very tasty,& needed to be handled with tact...Even than it can go up,in an instant...(and does!)

I dont think myself extended bans is the answer...short sharp shock....unless repeat offender...At the end of the day,footballs a working class sport & supporters can be passionate & sometimes angry....this can be expressed inappropriately to stewards/staff  etc....

Its rarely personal & an apology is often offered...

He was banned for acting like twit I’m not sure if he deserves another chance.  The abuse he gave that young lass was disgusting.

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

In fairness, compared to some of our coked up clown at the away games he is pretty harmless most of the time.

Just needs to put a bloody shirt on and act his age.

Who the flip wants to act their age,i still play 'Subbuteo'...!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skytail said:

He was banned for acting like twit I’m not sure if he deserves another chance.  The abuse he gave that young lass was disgusting.

Yes,accepted,but its all good being PC (when employing)but you have to be robust enough to deal with it,comes with the job....its a Football ground,full of(mainly but not exclusively ) blokes full of testosterone...& passionate about their team...the anger they sometimes feel,(especially when they have paid a premium price) means they expect to be able to vent,& not be told to sit down,be quiet,whatever....

People dont like being told what to do at Football matches,dont like to que,open their bags,be searched....& so on....No other consumer I feel gets treated like this....