Tango...

Watching England  last night(poor i thought) & the camera cut to the crowd,where one 'tango' was sat watching...not sure when his matchban ends at S6 or even if he has moved on now....whatever it gave me a grin....WAWAW

• Like 1

The sad state of our club when someone who loves the club is banned because the new world order under DC is once you have paid, sir down, shut up and stay quiet.

fans like Tango got the atmosphere in Hillsborough. Because next season in league one, and the team we will have, we will need all the entertainment we can get because there won't be much on the pitch.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The sad state of our club when someone who loves the club is banned because the new world order under DC is once you have paid, sir down, shut up and stay quiet.

fans like Tango got the atmosphere in Hillsborough. Because next season in league one, and the team we will have, we will need all the entertainment we can get because there won't be much on the pitch.

He's not banned

19 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Whenever I met Tango in a small group he is a decent bloke, a bit of attention seeker at times but I have never found him to be a bad bloke.

But I do think he deserved his 2 year ban (reduced to 1).

Not sure I would be too happy if I had a teenage daughter who was a match day steward and was subject to the level of abuse Tango is reported to have directed to her.

I understand it was not the first time as well his conduct has crossed a line into what is inappropriate.

• Like 2

Can I make a plea that we (you) don’t indulge this oaf with any more oxygen of publicity?

Somewhere there’s a >20 page thread that did his ban to death.

He’s done his ‘time’ ,

no doubt he’ll be back (sadly),

hope he’s learned how to behave like a human being.

end of 

Thanks awfully

• Like 5

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

I think you need to read up on what he was banned for - the official investigation version. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, parajack said:

Watching England  last night(poor i thought) & the camera cut to the crowd,where one 'tango' was sat watching...not sure when his matchban ends at S6 or even if he has moved on now....whatever it gave me a grin....WAWAW

Was he sat with the pope?

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

It wasn't nothing to do with chansiri why tango was banned 

Read up before accusing someone of something they had nothing to do with 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him labelled as an ‘England Superfan’ as well as a Wednesday superfan. I think he goes home and away to England games where possible. I saw him in Portugal at some pre-season friendlies a few years ago. Normally he seems pretty harmless from what I’ve seen. As has been said he was banned for legitimate reasons and accepted at the time his behaviour was out of line. He’s served his ban and no doubt will be back at the games as soon as fans are let back into league games. I’d bet the stewards will be watching him like a hawk and if he’s out of line again he’ll be banned again. 
Personally I like to spot him in the crowd but wouldn’t want to be sat near him. Luckily I’m a ‘South-stander’and I’m sure I’m in no danger of seeing him anywhere near me!

48 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him labelled as an ‘England Superfan’ as well as a Wednesday superfan. I think he goes home and away to England games where possible. I saw him in Portugal at some pre-season friendlies a few years ago. Normally he seems pretty harmless from what I’ve seen. As has been said he was banned for legitimate reasons and accepted at the time his behaviour was out of line. He’s served his ban and no doubt will be back at the games as soon as fans are let back into league games. I’d bet the stewards will be watching him like a hawk and if he’s out of line again he’ll be banned again. 
Personally I like to spot him in the crowd but wouldn’t want to be sat near him. Luckily I’m a ‘South-stander’and I’m sure I’m in no danger of seeing him anywhere near me!

When he defected from his boyhood club Wolves and came onto the scene at the away games, I, like most Wednesday away followers of this era welcomed him into our club. Met him lots of times but after a while of seeing his antics, abuse to stewards and a few seasons ago his abuse to a Watford ball boy, I havent got the time of day for him.

Can't fault his commitment to our club, I'm 60, still sing and like loads of others go to every away game,but don't take off my top or stand at the front for the cameras.Suprised he's not been decked by now he's an embarrassment to our club, needs to grow up.

Just an attention seeker and should have been banned years ago,the club gave him chance after chance after receiving numerous complaints, no other fan would have got this.

EBRA

• Like 2
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Spion Kop said:

When he defected from his boyhood club Wolves and came onto the scene at the away games, I, like most Wednesday away followers of this era welcomed him into our club. Met him lots of times but after a while of seeing his antics, abuse to stewards and a few seasons ago his abuse to a Watford ball boy, I havent got the time of day for him.

Can't fault his commitment to our club, I'm 60, still sing and like loads of others go to every away game,but don't take off my top or stand at the front for the cameras.Suprised he's not been decked by now he's an embarrassment to our club, needs to grow up.

Just an attention seeker and should have been banned years ago,the club gave him chance after chance after receiving numerous complaints, no other fan would have got this.

EBRA

This 

Don't understand why he has like celeb status with our club 

Blokes a clown and needs to grow up 

I've seen him at away games ,him and his mates are a embarrassment 

Behave like 5 year olds 

• Like 2
  • Love 1