Charles Hagan latest

God sales how difficult can it be, the club make and offer the player and his agent make a counter offer a deal is strict somewhere in between 

why does it take other club a week or two to do deals with us it's takes months.

this kid has played no minutes in his career in first team football he cannot be asking for that much. It is DC trying to pay him in club credit.

I'm really excited to see Hagan along with Waldock, Dawodu and Adedoyin in action next year. I'm sure they can't be much worse than some of those departing, but with the added opportunity that they can develop into low cost first teamers. 

I really want to see us ship out the overpaid 'stars'. Put into place a sensible wage structure and give youth a chance. 

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
Just now, Philb125 said:

I'm really excited to see Hagan along with Waldock, Dawodu and Adedoyin in action next year. I'm sure they can't be much worse than some of those departing, but with the added opportunity that they can develop into low cost first teamers. 

I really want to see us ship out the overpaid 'stars'. Put into place a sensible wage structure and give youth a chance. 

Enjoy your relegation

Just now, Grandad said:

Enjoy your relegation

Maybe - but I'd rather be relegated playing players that may improve, have potential resale value and that we can afford than playing players that have no chance of improving, we cannot afford and that will likely leave for free. 

I would rather we were relegated and got our act together in being a sustainable club, than overpay mediocre established pro's  that don't fill me with confidence that they will do any better. The blueprint is there by little old Barnsley. Some of their fans thought at the beginning when selling their 'best players' imposing sensible salary cap that they would struggle too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2