More Josh Windass

Just now, matt68owls said:

good news for the forthcoming season or have we learnt nothing from not selling players when we have the chance, not sure

I feel it’s probably more a case of making us sound like we are not desperate to sell in order to get higher bids 

• Like 3

Guest Jack the Hat

I don't understand where people get their assumptions from. From what I have read Josh Windass is settled and doesn't want to leave. The players Chansiri wants to keep are the ones he is paying so they can't leave through breach of contract. Chansiri has never sold unless he wanted to. This isn't trying to raise the price. Unless we get ridiculous offers we won't sell him or Bannan, but I keep getting told how they are leaving. I'd be surprised if either left TBH.

11 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

9 goals and 5 assists last season. In today’s market that should fetch a few million, especially when you see what other players go for whose stats aren’t much better than that 

£400k is insulting if true 

Need to realise there is no money about outside the clubs with premier League income or parachute payments.  It's who Nixon says the players would be daft to hand notice in as won't get more money elsewhere

Guest Hornsby

Club seem to be doing a good job generating an auction.

At least 5 Championship clubs in, including Fulham parachutes .

If paid, am going £3 Million.