It's fine

Guest Hornsby
6 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

If you see a post from that particular poster, you can assume that it sits somewhere between "a minor distortion of truth" to "away with the fùûúcking fairies".

That said, the chairman's son seems to have been more closely involved with some aspects of the club than one would wish a teenager to have been.

Some said for our original campaign on here for fans to get refunds via Small Claims Court. Now worked.

And don't use Google translator for Latin, it means in practice and CEO s usually interview new manager applicants.

But your contrast clause conceded point. And he's 12 , not yet a teenager. 

Guest Hornsby
On 21/06/2021 at 23:38, kouki said:

Have been thinking about next season and I don't think as bad as we are all thinking, even assuming Bannan and Windass leave.  Main problem is our injury prone squad and a lack of width.

Next season we have to stop worrying about promotion.  Consolidate and bring in and blood young talent.  Need a few wingers and a left back as I see it.

Hopefully Adedoyin, Dele, Hunt, Brennan, Waldock and Green will come good with game time and that Iorfa, Luongo and Dunkley stay fit.

I'm aware that Waldock, Hunt and Brennan are out of position in the attached pic, but thought I might as well show them until we make some signings.  If no one signs, we may have to look at moving players to alternative positions anyway.  Useful that Patterson plays full back if needed.

At least we won't be disappointed for a change.  We can't do any worse than expected.

Screenshot_20210621_222636_com.opera.browser.jpg

Don't forget the Big Mo, as Americans call it.

Once you roll down hill of decline, hard to stop.

Watch Blades flop.

Staying up for us is success.