Was he that good last year or were the owls that bad i think he should sign a new contract and try to improve or maybe go the same way as hirst / clare. come on lad sign up have another season with first team football at hillsborough and prove yourself not what your agent is telling you

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Agent probably telling him. Move clubs. Get paid for a living.

This!! Who would stay or go to an employer with a track record of not paying your right to a wage. Not about how much footballers get paid, it's irrelevant.

• Like 2

It’s not as if he’s guaranteed first team football here. We have Dunkley, Iorfa and Hutch. Assuming we play 4231 then that’s already one too many. Yes I know the three of them are injury concerns but all three likely start ahead of him if fit. 

17 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

It’s not as if he’s guaranteed first team football here. We have Dunkley, Iorfa and Hutch. Assuming we play 4231 then that’s already one too many. Yes I know the three of them are injury concerns but all three likely start ahead of him if fit. 

Will we have enough bodies to play 4231 next season?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grumpy grandad said:

Was he that good last year or were the owls that bad i think he should sign a new contract and try to improve or maybe go the same way as hirst / clare. come on lad sign up have another season with first team football at hillsborough and prove yourself not what your agent is telling you

He is young promising, could be worth millions in a few years with regular football.

he is over 30 getting his last big contract, he was a key player 2 season ago, but like all the key players had declined over the last 18 months and in 2 years time will be worth next to nothing.

one of these players got offered £27,000 a week 2 year deal. The offer probably got offer a few grand a week, one year deal.

until our club value youth players as first team players, hirst, clare, shaw, urhoghide etc etc will all leave.

Liam Shaw signed a 4 year deal with Celtic on less than a quarter of what we have given Bannan.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Crikey! We almost have a defence for the friendly in Wales. Are we playing against a flock of sheep?
If so, will put it down as a draw on me coupong!

15 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Crikey! We almost have a defence for the friendly in Wales. Are we playing against a flock of sheep?
If so, will put it down as a draw on me coupong!

Maybe I need another coffee. I have no idea what you’re saying here. 

• Thanks 1

He's just starting his career, which has a life-span of say 35 years. He'll need to make the right calls on each contract he signs throughout this period. Leaving SWFC at this moment is a no brainer.

Just now, Animis said:

He's just starting his career, which has a life-span of say 35 years. He'll need to make the right calls on each contract he signs throughout this period. Leaving SWFC at this moment is a no brainer.

should have said, 15 years or 35 yr old - he's not Stanley Matthews

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Anybody who is out of contract will leave we simply are not a club anyone wants to stay it 

think it’s more credit to Bannan he stayed and even then he might still leave 

I mean you’re already proven wrong as Dawodu already signed his contract renewal. I don’t get why our fans post definitive statements that are clearly false. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
49 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Over rated for me. Positional play all over the place. He’d have been better staying and learning under DM. 

Agree..he made me nervous

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

Got to be honest, I'm absolutely choking on my breakfast at people being choosy over if he's good enough or fits in the team or not.

It's like the penny isn't dropping. 

Finish your breakfast then log on to owlstalk👍..yer welcome