Our future was revealed by a random (or was it) mistake!

Being a good law abiding Wednesdayite and Owlstalker, I followed the link from Uncle Ian/Mr Owlstalk (thank you sir), to the Amazon sales pages showing all things Wednesday related on there. I will not mention what I thought of a certain mug further down the list,  showing our shirt on the floor and a pig fan standing over it (yes the wee wee piper one), but I would like to mention the book that one fan gave one star to, because it had the correct Sheffield Wednesday cover, but a totally different book inside. Is this a wind up, bearing in mind the date it was posted on Amazon or did this mistake predict our imminent fall from grace?

image.png.ccc4b98d237be1a61cc976eec565fb95.png

Bearing in mind that this book was called, Sheffield Wednesday FC: The Official History 1867-2017 and the book inside is called Unfinished Business, The unexpected causes of the financial crisis and the lessons to be learned, I thought I might be entering the twilight zone!

I hope the real book is good because I have ordered it along with some other Wednesday stuff for my mates birthday. Cheers Neil!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Being a good law abiding Wednesdayite and Owlstalker, I followed the link from Uncle Ian/Mr Owlstalk (thank you sir), to the Amazon sales pages showing all things Wednesday related on there. I will not mention what I thought of a certain mug further down the list,  showing our shirt on the floor and a pig fan standing over it (yes the wee wee piper one), but I would like to mention the book that one fan gave one star to, because it had the correct Sheffield Wednesday cover, but a totally different book inside. Is this a wind up, bearing in mind the date it was posted on Amazon or did this mistake predict our imminent fall from grace?

image.png.ccc4b98d237be1a61cc976eec565fb95.png

Bearing in mind that this book was called, Sheffield Wednesday FC: The Official History 1867-2017 and the book inside is called Unfinished Business, The unexpected causes of the financial crisis and the lessons to be learned, I thought I might be entering the twilight zone!

I hope the real book is good because I have ordered it along with some other Wednesday stuff for my mates birthday. Cheers Neil!

"unfinished business" ?...By G. Megson?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1