WINDASS BID REJECTED

Guest Andy W
3 hours ago, Plonk said:

In my defence I’ve said it all along. He would be no great loss and easily replaceable if we had a well run club capable of identifying better players. However we don’t. 
He really is a very average player

Average is way above the rest though, they dream of average

The fat lady is clearing her throat folks...

Hold your noses down we go

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I hope he stays

If he DOES go then I can't blame him and I wish him well and all the luck in the world at his new club

I certainly wont' be one of those crybaby fans who like to post 'good riddance he was crap anyway' which I'm sure we're going to have to endure

He is not the complete package but I really like him. I hope he stays.

I think he offers an excitement when on the ball that very few players offer. Certainly not many players we have had in the last 20 odd years.

Some of our fans are idiots.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

He might want to stay if it's only Millwall bidding - they are probably not going to offer him higher wages. Situation will change if some of the parachute clubs start showing an interest.

Might pay him though unlike us 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I hope he stays

If he DOES go then I can't blame him and I wish him well and all the luck in the world at his new club

I certainly wont' be one of those crybaby fans who like to post 'good riddance he was crap anyway' which I'm sure we're going to have to endure

He would have been a big player for us in L1, I genuinely think he would have had a big impact on our position come the end of the season, but who can blame him?

34 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

What an absolute crying shame that some are celebrating the demise of our club

Good stuff fellas, keep up the good work

I’ve seen plenty of “gallows humour” which I find totally understandable. Celebrating our demise?? Not so much.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I’ve seen plenty of “gallows humour” which I find totally understandable. Celebrating our demise?? Not so much.

It's a fine line

Lynching humour at a constant becomes difficult, to the point where some wonder the agenda

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, happy bunny said:

It's a fine line

Lynching humour at a constant becomes difficult, to the point where some wonder the agenda

I don't think anyone is wishing ill on the club but it’s definitely reached a point where the owner is despised by many. So yes, the line is fine. Unfortunately it’s looking like in order to separate the two entities the club is going to suffer genuine trauma, possibly existential 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I hope he stays

Probably were a few of those,but not as many as the 'good luck' ones which were even more sickening...probably the same people talking about storming L1 & reaching a play final...b4 a balls kicked..

I just wonder what it will take b4  people realize that loving the Club is simply not enough...

Guest Therealrealist
12 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

And that Foden kid is on a reported 400k a week...no wonder football isfucked 

What’s that got to do with owt?

23 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

And that Foden kid is on a reported 400k a week...no wonder football isfucked 

Foden is now on around 100k a week,  but was on 30k until very recently.

Still obscene like.

For me (and I know we all differ) he's so boring to watch, on par with as bad as Harris was. I just never have any confidence when he gets through one on one. Can't we just play some youngsters for me to be disappointed with.

10 hours ago, FearlessOwl said:

Wonder who they actually managed to submit the bid too? I reckon they spent days trying to find someone with a clue of what's going on. Eventually they was passed to a lady in the club store, who was confused by the request so just told them that they were out of stock 

But not before she processed a transaction for £500k worth of playoff t-shirts...

• Haha 1