BREAKING : Barry Bannan - “A lot of people are leaving behind the scenes. It’s not a great place to be at the minute”

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

For some people, the penny will only drop when Chansiri puts a closed sign up on Hillsborough. 

Even then, they may not believe it until the ground is sold off, knocked down and turned into a Lidl. 

I will still be able to go to the matches though won’t I?

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

For some people, the penny will only drop when Chansiri puts a closed sign up on Hillsborough. 

Even then, they may not believe it until the ground is sold off, knocked down and turned into a Lidl. 

The last laugh would be on Chansiri, one of the stands is listed so you cant just knock it down..

8 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

The last laugh would be on Chansiri, one of the stands is listed so you cant just knock it down..

Which stand is listed?

According to https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/map-search?postcode=S6 1sw&clearresults=True nothing at Hillsborough is listed.

The school is though.

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, richowl said:

My main source for info has gone. 

😪

Where are they all goin? Other jobs ..sacked or made redundant??

15 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Where are they all goin? Other jobs ..sacked or made redundant??

I’d love to say.

I could tell a few stories but I’d get in trouble as will others.

let’s just say from top to bottom we are a mess…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Anyone else get the feeling, this is just the start of one of those weeks?

When is it ever not?

☹️

Wait until next week when Moore sees how many players turn up for the training camp at an as yet unnamed Welsh venue. 

2 hours ago, Manwë said:

Which stand is listed?

According to https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/map-search?postcode=S6 1sw&clearresults=True nothing at Hillsborough is listed.

The school is though.

I am sure I was told the north stand was as the first caterleiver stand to cover the length of the pitch,  but maybe im wrong or could be a myth.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Morepork said:

Think what we can do with that 27k a week…….

"Does it count as a savings if we weren't actually paying him the 27k anyway? Asking for a friend!"

:Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Blatter said:

Had to wonder if Chansiri was wising up when he got Bannan  under contract at a reported £27k /week.

He surely can’t afford to pay that sort of money so  the plan was to sell, not run down the contract, especially if relegated to L1.

Said it at the time and got slated on here. Give paxo his due, was a wise move on his part. Bannan is our only decent sellable player. 

Our clubs been destroyed like no other. 

2 hours ago, catdog1121 said:

I am sure I was told the north stand was as the first caterleiver stand to cover the length of the pitch,  but maybe im wrong or could be a myth.

If it’s not it should be. Maybe this is something the trust can look at alongside the community asset thingy?

4 hours ago, catdog1121 said:

I think it's an old wives tale about the listed status, although true it was the first to run the length to of the pitch, not the first cantilever in the game mind.  It is fairly important to the English game, but listed could prove a hindrance in other ways, such as modernisation or expansion.