BREAKING : Barry Bannan - “A lot of people are leaving behind the scenes. It’s not a great place to be at the minute”

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He looked miserable talking about it.

Can’t believe he did, I said so at the time. Judging by that interview he regrets it.

It looks like the penny has dropped going off that. 

Pretty much reaffirms what we all fear when your captain is talking about the club/his future like that. 

Hardly inspiring confidence, is it? 

• Like 2

Can’t blame him really. 

what I find more unsettling is the number of people slating him for coming out and saying this. The same people still think Chansiri is the bees knees. 

baffling 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Can’t blame him really. 

what I find more unsettling is the number of people slating him for coming out and saying this. The same people still think Chansiri is the bees knees. 

baffling 

For some people, the penny will only drop when Chansiri puts a closed sign up on Hillsborough. 

Even then, they may not believe it until the ground is sold off, knocked down and turned into a Lidl. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I don’t even lose my head with this nonsense anymore, just becomes one of those things. Bad news after bad news will continue until big changes happen.

The fact that the club captain says it’s not good at the moment, says it all. 

8 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Anyone else get the feeling, this is just the start of one of those weeks?

Honestly, i'm so apathetic to most of it all. 

Yeah, i'll comment about it on here, but I'm beyond the point of being angry now. Apathy has completely set in. 

I just don't see where this ends tbh. Even if we survive, it's going to be some very lean years. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, i'm so apathetic to most of it all. 

Yeah, i'll comment about it on here, but I'm beyond the point of being angry now. Apathy has completely set in. 

I just don't see where this ends tbh. Even if we survive, it's going to be some very lean years. 

Very much with you on that. It's all just white noise now.

For what it's worth I think the club will survive, but it's going to be very tough and possibly very rubbish for a while. As it stands.

It's a sad state of affairs, if your hoping that's it, bad news wise for the week.

Edited by Maddogbob

56 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Bannan clearly wants to go and if we get a bid above of over £3m it’d make sense to sell.

That said, players have had to beg to leave in the past so Chansiri might not listen to offers.

£3mill?? Are you taking direction from Chanisiri?

£750-£1mill and then we’ll be lucky. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

£3mill?? Are you taking direction from Chanisiri?

£750-£1mill and then we’ll be lucky. 

Fair comment.  No Championship team in this current climate will pay £3 million for Bannan.  

It is a sad state of affairs.  The club is a right mess.  The players and many employed by the club will want to abandon ship if they can.  Sheffield Wednesday is no different to any other failing business in that respect.