BREAKING : Barry Bannan - “A lot of people are leaving behind the scenes. It’s not a great place to be at the minute”

Guest gizowl

Think he's disappointed that we're not putting a squad together for a promotion challenge ,think he feels he owes it to us to give it a go but its now obvious mid table at best is all we can hope for and he can’t stick around at his age in league 1.

5 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Great

i renew my season ticket and within minutes I hear more miserable news about next season to get the juices flowing....

Cant wait. 

You never know you may get given the chance to play at this rate..

Edited by pazowl55
  • Haha 1

its scary what the next day brings then the day after.  but nearly every club whose supporters paid feb 2020 for season tickets will have theres rolled over to next season . if we just push to 1 side for 1 min the total mess chansiri is and has made and see that there will be several clubs in a severe mess , the only way out of this for most clubs would have been a administration for the clubs to get off the contracts what most clubs cant possibly pay .  

the situation if it aint dire enough could have been 10x worst if covid started in march 2018 then we would have had 42million wages to pay inc hooper ,fletcher ,forestieri abdi etc etc the club 100% would have been wound up.  there is still a chance the club could survive it might mean 3 years of struggle and probably going down to league 2 in the process , but we have got to realise that if chansiri budgeted to put in x amount into the club and with covid he needed 20 million he might well not have the money , surely there will be other clubs in same situation , if derby went down they could have been even worse than us as im guessing there wage bill would be higher. 

59 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He looks absolutely gutted to have signed that new deal

lol

God knows why he did tbh. 

I can only think we offered him some daft amount. 

• Like 1