BREAKING : Barry Bannan - “A lot of people are leaving behind the scenes. It’s not a great place to be at the minute”

1 minute ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Going to be an interesting few days. The proverbial brown stuff could hit the fan on Friday, we will find out who has returned to training. Getting close to endgame for Chansiri.

Yep. It’ll be really interesting to see who simply turns up.

Based on a few comments on here, I’d be shocked if we ever see Patterson again. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

Yep. It’ll be really interesting to see who simply turns up.

Based on a few comments on here, I’d be shocked if we ever see Patterson again. 

Think all the players will turn up.

Not out of any sense of loyalty just to find out what's going on.

3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Just for balance ……. I’ve just been to the club shop & there must be 200 + in a queue snaking around the car park to renew their ST’s ……

Brilliant to see after the almost 60% who’ve already renewed from last week!

Serious question - I might have missed something as I get depressed wading through all the c**p that’s coming out of Hillsborough. I have a ST from last season for the North and believed they were carrying them over for this coming season, and giving us some credit for the Shop. Do I need to do anything to activate this or is it done automatically ? Thanks to anyone who knows.

2 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Serious question - I might have missed something as I get depressed wading through all the c**p that’s coming out of Hillsborough. I have a ST from last season for the North and believed they were carrying them over for this coming season, and giving us some credit for the Shop. Do I need to do anything to activate this or is it done automatically ? Thanks to anyone who knows.

There is a season ticket thread where I think this one may have been answered (I think) 👍👍

Owlstalk Shop

The whole thing is a mess that needs sorting out ... and quickly . Things have dragged on for over two years now ... with  no proper statement of direction from the owner , wages going unpaid , accounts not being submitted ,  club staff either saying very little , or attempting to put a brave face on it .

Bad decision has followed bad decision to the poiint where no one seems clear about what is going on ...and the fans ( the club's customers) are left completely in the dark... What a dreadful way to run anything ...never mind  a footballclub that was previously regarded with respect ... but which is now regarded either as a disaster , a joke , or somewhere simply to avoid  depending on where you start from . 

If the Owner doesn't want the club any more he should say so and leave . If he does ...he needs to make a proper plan of action ...make it clear to his staff ...and get on with things ... without ever again failing in so many respects . 

What we have now is unsustainable for much longer .

If he needs a model to work from perhaps he could telephone the Thai owners of Leicester City and ask for their advice !

From a distance , they seem to have done remarkably well. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

I think that was always the plan.

He agreed a new contract to make sure the club got a fee for him.

He's on a 2 year deal so owt between £2-5m.

If that is the case, which it may well be, that's the most sensible footballing decision made by the club in some time!

35 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

They might even get a game if no fecker is there.

I'm over 50, overweight and my knees are shot, probably still sail through a wednesday medical tho. 

• Like 2