BREAKING : Barry Bannan - “A lot of people are leaving behind the scenes. It’s not a great place to be at the minute”

Sounds to me as if he thinks he will be going. This in my mind would be a great pity. We don’t have many players who we know would be good enough, he is one. You get nowhere selling your best players, and he is our best. I can’t blame him for going, but I had hoped, and still do, for a rare show of loyalty, from one of our most loyal and committed players. Feel worse about this season now. Not the news I had hoped for on the day I renew my season ticket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Judas Atkinson said:

Sounds to me as if he thinks he will be going. This in my mind would be a great pity. We don’t have many players who we know would be good enough, he is one. You get nowhere selling your best players, and he is our best. I can’t blame him for going, but I had hoped, and still do, for a rare show of loyalty, from one of our most loyal and committed players. Feel worse about this season now. Not the news I had hoped for on the day I renew my season ticket.

“You get nowhere selling your best players”

😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Veredisquo said:

I think every single one of us here could probably have worked that one out

I know that, but for players to publicly discuss it is unusual. Probably frustrated he hasn't been paid for months too. 

Wonder if Chansiri had been ignoring his phone calls?

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

"it's a bit up in the air at the minute, there's a lot of people leaving behind the scenes. It's not a great place to be at the minute"

Yep, that stood out to me as much as him possibly leaving.

• Like 1