Jump to content

Calm the f.ook down!!!!!!!!......................FFS!


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, owler66 said:

I don't argue with anyone on the Internet I don't know who they are 😂

 

You came here to have an argument! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

What on Gods green earth is up with folk!!

Every time someone disagrees with someone else on here its....

 

"C **nt"

 

what happened to debate?...agree to disagree ..I see your point ..but?

Bloody set of kneejerk insulting idiots we are turning into.

Read the f.ookin' post...ignore the user name....

Just cos someone called you a f.ookin' idiot last week ...doesn't mean he's wrong this week...

 

 

You f.ookin' idiot!

 

Look at the substance of the post....not who posted it....

 

We are getting nowhere..cos we can't interact properly....

 

 

You simple minded f.ookers

 

 

 

 

Yea.... I fink that put it nicely

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I see you must have bumped into Hirstyboywonder on here 🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

It’s militant on here and has been for a while. It’s detrimental to the website really 


 

Stop playing the victim ffs - it doesn’t wash when people do that just because someone has disagreed with their opinions

 

It was only a few hours ago you were trying to convince everyone that Bannan runs to the sheffield star every week leaking stories to cause trouble for the club ffs

 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Shadowl said:

To calm everyone down let's just have a thread were Taylor Swift just launches into the sky and we can pretend we've scored.

 

Goal.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

Stop playing the victim ffs - it doesn’t wash when people do that just because someone has disagreed with their opinions

 

It was only a few hours ago you were trying to convince everyone that Bannan runs to the sheffield star every week leaking stories to cause trouble for the club ffs

 

 

 

Not at all. This has been the case all season for various posters and various topics. 
 

Prime example your post above actually. I’ve been on this site many years and  if I had an issue with disagreement I don’t think I’d have bothered for such a long time. Now it is almost impossible to even have a discussion. It’s one side or the other. Attack rather than consider and discuss. Black Balloon days.


I didn’t think the star was helping with various tweets and negative gossip throughout the summer so far, nor do I think bannans comments were helpful or necessary now that has morphed into me suggesting Bannan “runs to the star” “every week” and leaking stories which I have not posted.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

 

Not at all. This has been the case all season for various posters and various topics. 
 

Prime example your post above actually. I’ve been on this site many years and  if I had an issue with disagreement I don’t think I’d have bothered for such a long time. Now it is almost impossible to even have a discussion. It’s one side or the other. Attack rather than consider and discuss. Black Balloon days.


I didn’t think the star was helping with various tweets and negative gossip throughout the summer so far, nor do I think bannans comments were helpful or necessary now that has morphed into me suggesting Bannan “runs to the star” “every week” and leaking stories which I have not posted.

 

 

 

 

 


 

I considered your post insinuating Barry Bannan runs to the Star all the time to cause trouble

 

I disagreed with you with a reasoned post showing why that’s just not the case and asked you for examples 

 

You got mardy and sarcastic back because there ARE no examples of Bannan 'repeatedly' causing trouble or running to The Star

So let's not be confusing me showing your post to be nonsense and being 'militant' ffs

 

Stop playing the victim 👍👍


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

I considered your post insinuating Barry Bannan runs to the Star all the time to cause trouble

 

I disagreed with you with a reasoned post showing why that’s just not the case and asked you for examples 

 

You got mardy and sarcastic back because there ARE no examples of Bannan 'repeatedly' causing trouble or running to The Star

So let's not be confusing me showing your post to be nonsense and being 'militant' ffs

 

Stop playing the victim 👍👍


No. You read what you wanted to read and you will continue to do so. I’ve not insinuated anything, particularly as the local press has been negative and akin to gossip recently and today’s comments were made via the club captain which was the focus of the entire thread. I presume is the post youre talking about. Disagree with that fine but the bit about Bannan leaking to the press simply wasn’t posted by me.

 

BTW my comment in this thread was not a particular dig at you individually or that particular exchange but if the shoe fits 👍👍

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

F.ookin' last time i do an "Henry Kissinger" like thread...

 

everythin' results in bloody rancour on here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Devil take the hindmost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously… what did fans think was going to happen this summer???….. we finished BOTTOM of the league and was duly relegated…. We had a squad of highly paid … uninterested….unmotivated players …… major surgery was needed and that’s what’s happening….. if players don’t want to stay … move them out ASAP……..by the way …. I think Chansiri is a nightmare like most fans ….but Darren Moore needs support from the fans ..if we are missing out on targets and good bids are coming in for players.. let them move on ( can’t blame them personally)…. Let’s hit rock bottom…which is coming soon … and back Darren Moore to get players in …..unpaid wages etc are not Darren Moores fault and he’s prepared to ride this storm out …end up with 10/11 players that are committed…

A few loans…unpolished lower league gems in … away we go ………WAWAW…………..P.s…… Chansiri is the problem… not the players or  Darren Moore………….Chansiri’s  like an annoying interfering mother in law 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 20/06/2021 at 19:36, asteener1867 said:

Look at the substance of the post....not who posted it....

 

We are getting nowhere..cos we can't interact properly....

You simple minded f.ookers

 

I may be wrong and I'd love to know your opinion on this @asteener1867

 

I'm not 100% sure Henry Kissinger would have made his point in quite those words?

 

Is that more the style kinda fing?

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 20/06/2021 at 20:02, Therealrealist said:

On a more serious note tho..lots of us including me have been posting stuff what’s right for the last few years...and them who’ve been proven wrong time after time do seem to get aggressive..it’s all a bit odd

You mean you've posted something that was right?  Sorry I must have missed it.

 

(couldn't resist it. I can resist anything but temptation.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

 

I may be wrong and I'd love to know your opinion on this @asteener1867

 

I'm not 100% sure Henry Kissinger would have made his point in quite those words?

 

Is that more the style kinda fing?

He would in private

Then it's polished and put in a diplomatic bag

I haven't got a diplomatic bag 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...