We've all seen this at Sheffield Wednesday from time to time haven't we 🤣

2 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

I once sat behind a bloke at the match who kept up a running commentary just like that. Made my ears bleed. 

They're soooooo annoying aren't they

BUt sometimes very funny

I like it when they're completely wrong or they slate a player only for him to score 10 seconds later

They're the best ones

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

They're soooooo annoying aren't they

BUt sometimes very funny

I like it when they're completely wrong or they slate a player only for him to score 10 seconds later

They're the best ones

lol

Best one I heard was years ago when a big lad hated Lee Chapman and he made sure everyone around knew. Business as usual one Saturday with a constant stream of abuse before inevitability LC did a delightful scissors kick that grazed the bar. Great effort. 'Course everyone turned on the big guy. Undeterred he just let the noise settle before standing up and bellowing '"Oy Chapman, ah tha teckin p*** aht a me?" Fair play.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

I remember going to see us play yeovil with my best mate who is a spurs fan. We both live in exeter

To this day he still mentions one of fans screaming "you dumb c**t" at Niuhu every time he touched the ball.

My mate found it hilarious

Sorry....hope he wasn’t offended by the language

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

I remember going to see us play yeovil with my best mate who is a spurs fan. We both live in exeter

To this day he still mentions one of fans screaming "you dumb c**t" at Niuhu every time he touched the ball.

My mate found it hilarious

Nuhui was probably one of the more intelligent players we’ve had in recent years.