Nixon - Paixao Out?

1 minute ago, dfoster said:

The players believe he is a multi billionaire and i understand that he does own property and construction businesses 

Obviously he is a super successful businessman with a string of successful businesses behind him which is obviously why the corporate branding at SWFC is a mixture of his own name and pretend companies...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Hornsby
8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Where’s anyone listed AP’s achievements ?

Blimey , read the post copying Nancy s article.

You d think Hirsty managed to find his way to those Malta and Mayfair offices by himself, then £8,000 a week via some brewery in Belgium and Leicester Forest East.

Still , we didn't need £3.5 million.

10 minutes ago, dfoster said:

The players believe he is a multi billionaire and i understand that he does own property and construction businesses 

I also have a caravan, a wheel barrow and a tenner in a post office account…

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

The ones that list his achievements but fail to mention how he deaftly dealt with conflicts on arrival , signing three clients for Owls that was also his firms contracted client at same time.

Then how so skillfully managed conflicts here, as his agency recruited Hirsty then got their new client mega money , mainly from Foxes following a free transfer from Owls. 

And to keep and highly paid post for so long  while club sinks. Genius . 

Well avoided. I said who are you accusing of “ distraction posts”. Not some cage ramble. If you are going to make accusations at least have the balls to back it up

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Thank you for the info mate as always

Personally I don't want a chairman that has to sell his other businesses to cover the dramatic blunders he inflcts on our football club

I'd rather Sheffield Wednesday be the 'business' that he sells 

The club probably is not an attractive purchase for anyone at the moment. I could see the story about him selling one of his businesses being true but I still see a different approach to him running Wednesday as a strong possibility given the AP stories currently doing the rounds and where we currently are in the league pyramid. I’ve got a gut feeling that he’s going to let DM run the show in a way no other manager has been allowed to? I think this would please most of us but not all?

7 hours ago, Hornsby said:

One down, two to go.

Maybe fan pressure played a bit of a role here. Keep it up.

Now for fundamental change.

Think you will find DC does what he wants, not what we want. In DC world we all agree with him as we wouldn't be renewing season tickets.

Guest wilyfox
49 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

I also have a caravan, a wheel barrow and a tenner in a post office account…

don’t look down on us from your ivory tower..

3 hours ago, heppers said:

I would love a behind the scenes documentary. Netflix style, seeing WhatsApp messages, emails, interviews with agents, players, staff, business associates of DC and of course the gift that is DC.

It would be comedy gold.

Would bring in some much needed revenue.

38 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Well avoided. I said who are you accusing of “ distraction posts”. Not some cage ramble. If you are going to make accusations at least have the balls to back it up

I'm also interested in these paid post delusions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I'm also interested in these paid post delusions.

Which is why I asked him to name names. Getting fed up of the accusations without people having the bottle to back it up. 

I for one am delighted that Paixao is on his way out. 

What does make me laugh though how some now state that the super agent couldn't have been all that bad.  All the while lining his own pockets in the process at the expense of Wednesday.  

Paixao is the same bloke who almost all journalists are afraid of, numerous posts and threads have been deleted in the past with the mere mention of his name.  

Good riddance I say.  About bloody time.  

11 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Which is why I asked him to name names. Getting fed up of the accusations without people having the bottle to back it up. 

Just classic conspiracy rubbish imho.

That's the thing with this place, people like to make wild baseless assumptions, with zero evidence.

Then wonder why we have the remove stuff. Then it's becomes some mad conspiracy.

Edited by Maddogbob

44 minutes ago, Jim said:

The club probably is not an attractive purchase for anyone at the moment. I could see the story about him selling one of his businesses being true 

"It's true, Sheffield Wednesday cannot fetch as much as one of my other businesses. For example, I'm currently looking for someone to buy D-Taxis for no less than £500m!" 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Just classic conspiracy rubbish imho.

That's the thing with this place, people like to make wild baseless assumptions, with zero evidence.

Then wonder why we have the remove stuff. Then it's becomes some mad conspiracy.

Although I completely agree with most of that.

You can hardly blame people when an uncontested claim has been made in the media.

That being.. that his 12 year old lad has been questioning experienced pros as part of the interview process for a new manager.

Anything's possible with that kind of behaviour being reported... this was 2 months ago and it hasn't been rebutted or challenged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

don’t look down on us from your ivory tower..

I will have you know Its made of straw on foundation of sand and b0ll0cks..

But,

I would still make tickets £10 and free for kids because football is not like any other business.

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Although I completely agree with most of that.

You can hardly blame people when an uncontested claim has been made in the media.

That being.. that his 12 year old lad has been questioning experienced pros as part of the interview process for a new manager.

Anything's possible with that kind of behaviour being reported... this was 2 months ago and it hasn't been rebutted or challenged.

Which is quite surprising if you ask me.

Everyone focusing on Paxo. Yet the club owners 12 year old son is involved in critical club choices has been completely ignored.

• Like 3