Nixon - Paixao Out?

27 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Others might have heard it but the story is that DC is selling 'one of his businesses' for a lot of money and once this done he will be cash rich again. 

I believe that this is why players haven't gone down the route of handing in notice.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'll believe it when i see it too...

Any idea which business this might be?

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I see the illuminati and Quanon are now peddling the view that Paxo is really the hero of the club.  

Quite a few people making loads of dosh  from our club and it's fans.

Change hurts their pockets.

Hence the distraction posts on here.

1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

Can you let us know who is part of the illuminati on here making distraction posts, just so we all know? 

4 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Distraction posts?  Who do you accuse of distraction posts?

41 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Others might have heard it but the story is that DC is selling 'one of his businesses' for a lot of money and once this done he will be cash rich again. 

I believe that this is why players haven't gone down the route of handing in notice.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'll believe it when i see it too...

Is it the fake taxi company or the fake energy drinks company?

Or is he finalling giving up on the wacky water jetpack goldmine?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It won’t be long until we are in November and have played 10 games.  We will see then what state we are in.  

It amazes me that Chansiri has lowered ST prices and some people are saying he’s learnt his lesson etc.  We haven’t got a pot to p 1ss in and the future is bleak whilst Chansiri is in charge.

Did hear he was tryna move a business on back home, but there’s some issue in taking money out of the country 

No clue what type of business it is, had heard in the past he owns a few construction firms over there 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Did hear he was tryna move a business on back home, but there’s some issue in taking money out of the country 

No clue what type of business it is, had heard in the past he owns a few construction firms over there 

Construction firms???

He's in the demolition business over here !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Which probably explains why the accounts havnt been released and we remain under an umbongo. 

Accounts aren’t due till 30th July according to companies house website

Government gave 3 months extension which the EFL ignored

Guest Hornsby
21 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Distraction posts?  Who do you accuse of distraction posts?

The ones that list his achievements but fail to mention how he deaftly dealt with conflicts on arrival , signing three clients for Owls that was also his firms contracted client at same time.

Then how so skillfully managed conflicts here, as his agency recruited Hirsty then got their new client mega money , mainly from Foxes following a free transfer from Owls. 

And to keep and highly paid post for so long  while club sinks. Genius . 

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

The ones that list his achievements but fail to mention how he deaftly dealt with conflicts on arrival , signing three clients for Owls that was also his firms contracted client at same time.

Then how so skillfully managed conflicts here, as his agency recruited Hirsty then got their new client mega money , mainly from Foxes following a free transfer from Owls. 

Where’s anyone listed AP’s achievements ?

10 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

The players believe he is a multi billionaire and i understand that he does own property and construction businesses 

7 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

So it's not rank mismanagement then?

• Like 1