Nixon - Paixao Out?

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I don't think he will rebut that because it happened, it shouldn't happen but it seems it did.

Are we coming to the conclusion after all of this that we agree with each other?

Absolutely.

Discord can lead to lively debate but I'm happiest when there's concord... especially with a fellow Owl.

40 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Would he stick around for so long if he was being ignored? 

I dunno.

But if Frostick's recent article is to be believed, it seems he's been acting on the whim of Chansiri more than the other way around:

Sources have labelled Paixao, a former agent, “like a big teddy bear” and rate him highly, with others who have worked with the club saying that he is a “good guy” who works under considerable pressure. He fields calls from Chansiri into the early hours of the morning and has to pivot between transfer targets on the instructions of the owner based on financial decisions and the recommendations of the transfer committee.

Others describe Paixao as the go-between and a nice guy who understood the scale of the problems but was unlikely to push to change things or ruffle feathers given his position.

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

And with a pretty heavy heart I won't let Chansiri stop me doing something I've been doing for nearly 50 years. 

"I will certainly not get in the way of you watching your beloved club lose most of its matches and humiliate itself on the public stage"

:Chansiri:

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I dunno.

But if Frostick's recent article is to be believed, it seems he's been acting on the whim of Chansiri more than the other way around:

Sources have labelled Paixao, a former agent, “like a big teddy bear” and rate him highly, with others who have worked with the club saying that he is a “good guy” who works under considerable pressure. He fields calls from Chansiri into the early hours of the morning and has to pivot between transfer targets on the instructions of the owner based on financial decisions and the recommendations of the transfer committee.

Others describe Paixao as the go-between and a nice guy who understood the scale of the problems but was unlikely to push to change things or ruffle feathers given his position.

Hmmm I see.. it's frustrating that we have no bloomin idea what he's actually been responsible for, again due to the lack of transparency from the club.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
13 hours ago, Plonk said:

So once again you are called out on making stuff up, and can’t back it up. WTF has LJs transfer got to do with the accusations you are making.

Professional. To be fair, if it was Paxo who decided not to fight our Small Claims Court campaign and cave in to fan's court claim, he deserves credit.

Now, his ex client from current client to Reading. Open Market Value or Third Party Investment ?

Guest Hornsby
13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

That Hornsby's getting EXHAUSTING now

AHH, apologies outta courtesy I replied to a question to me before seeing this.

Even I m exhausted now trying to find more material Paxo stuff.