Jump to content

Nixon - Paixao Out?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

What do you want the club to rebutt then? 

Well... I'm going to have to plagiarise you..

It wasn't wrong or unprofessional for me to have my 12 year old son being active in a crucial interview.

 

Btw it was Chansiri not the club who was directly involved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Well... I'm going to have to plagiarise you..

It wasn't wrong or unprofessional for me to have my 12 year old son being active in a crucial interview.

 

Btw it was Chansiri not the club who was directly involved.

 

Chansiri is part of the club I'm afraid.

 

When did I say it wasn't wrong for him to be involved? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

Chansiri is part of the club I'm afraid.

 

When did I say it wasn't wrong for him to be involved? 

You blew into our exchange full of yourself and an hour later you're reduced to nitpicking.

Have another go after your power bar has restored.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

You blew into our exchange full of yourself and an hour later you're reduced to nitpicking.

Have another go after your power bar has restored.

 

I'll ask you again, if there's no evidence of Att appointing managers or making decisions on who to appoint as manager then what do you want the club to rebutt?

 

I'll also ask you again where I said it wasn't wrong for him to have any involvement - as I specifically said the opposite in this thread.

 

And you have the temerity to judge my posting style off hat. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

What do you want the club to rebutt then? 

Everything thats false FFS!

How do you think this is affecting the fan base, season ticket sales etc?

The longer chansiri says sod all about it...The longer the innuendo carries on.

His silence is taken in the main as as complicity...Its bound to be.

If it was any other business they would be threatening to sue folk wouldn't they?

The longer he is silent, the longer fans will think theres something in it all..its bloody human nature...and the more the club will suffer...

It stands out stark...and if you can't see that...this whole debate is bloody pointless

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Everything thats false FFS!

How do you think this is affecting the fan base, season ticket sales etc?

The longer chansiri says sod all about it...The longer the innuendo carries on.

His silence is taken in the main as as complicity...Its bound to be.

If it was any other business they would be threatening to sue folk wouldn't they?

The longer he is silent, the longer fans will think theres something in it all..its bloody human nature...and the more the club will suffer...

It stands out stark...and if you can't see that...this whole debate is bloody pointless

 

 

I'd like him to comment more and tell us exactly what is happening. Absolutely. The lack of clear communication is very disappointing and as you have said, leads to more speculation and causes more unrest. We'd be better off knowing exactly where we stand regarding the accounts, regarding the full pricing structure for next season, regarding any transfer embargo, regarding any late payments, regarding anyone walking away from the club.

 

I don't really care for him to come out specifically and say that Att is not deciding who manages us, when there's no evidence of it - which is what is being specifically discussed here.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

I'll ask you again, if there's no evidence of Att appointing managers or making decisions

 

Strawman. I never made these claims so I'm not answerable.

 

I'll also ask you again where I said it wasn't wrong for him to have any involvement - as I specifically said the opposite in this thread.

I don't know what you're talking about here.

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

And you have the temerity to judge my posting style off hat. 

:tango:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

I'd like him to comment more and tell us exactly what is happening. Absolutely. The lack of clear communication is very disappointing and as you have said, leads to more speculation and causes more unrest. We'd be better off knowing exactly where we stand regarding the accounts, regarding the full pricing structure for next season, regarding any transfer embargo, regarding any late payments, regarding anyone walking away from the club.

 

I don't really care for him to come out specifically and say that Att is not deciding who manages us, when there's no evidence of it - which is what is being specifically discussed here.

Its NOT what is being specifically discussed here mate...You can't pick the most ludicrous accusation....which in all honesty should be the easiest to refute...shouldn't it...Its the whole circus....

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I don't know what you're talking about here.

:tango:

 

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Well... I'm going to have to plagiarise you..

It wasn't wrong or unprofessional for me to have my 12 year old son being active in a crucial interview.

 

Btw it was Chansiri not the club who was directly involved.

 

?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Its NOT what is being specifically discussed here mate...You can't pick the most ludicrous accusation....which in all honesty should be the easiest to refute...shouldn't it...Its the whole circus....

 

It is exactly what I am discussing directly with the person who brought that specific point up in the first place.

 

But yeah, ignore the rest of my post and focus on that.

 

That'll do for me.

 

Enjoy your evening.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

It is exactly what I am discussing directly with the person who brought that specific point up in the first place.

 

But yeah, ignore the rest of my post and focus on that.

 

That'll do for me.

 

Enjoy your evening.

I follow the context 0f the thread mate...not the odd post..Yea you have a good evening too...I'm debating ..not bloody arguing

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Active in a crucial interview =A 12 year old is picking the manager.

Stop being so bloody stupid.

You're well known for wanting your way in the debate but you've made yourself look silly and argumentative.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It was YOU who said it was wrong and unprofessional.

 

 

I know, so why did you post this?:

 

38 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Well... I'm going to have to plagiarise you..

It wasn't wrong or unprofessional for me to have my 12 year old son being active in a crucial interview.

 

Btw it was Chansiri not the club who was directly involved.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Att isn’t making no decisions 

 

Get a grip, he’s a kid who’s took an interest in the club his dad owns , or did have an interest … last I heard he wasn’t all that bothered anymore  

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Att isn’t making no decisions 

 

Get a grip, he’s a kid who’s took an interest in the club his dad owns , or did have an interest … last I heard he wasn’t all that bothered anymore  

Who said he's making decisions mate?

Also where did you hear the information in your last line?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Att isn’t making no decisions 

 

Get a grip, he’s a kid who’s took an interest in the club his dad owns , or did have an interest … last I heard he wasn’t all that bothered anymore  

Double negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so he's making decisions!!!....Holy Mother of God!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Because you asked me what there is to rebut.

That's what I think it would look like..but I used your own words.

 

I don't think he will rebut that because it happened, it shouldn't happen but it seems it did.

 

Are we coming to the conclusion after all of this that we agree with each other?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...