Nixon - Paixao Out?

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, Plonk said:

Well avoided. I said who are you accusing of “ distraction posts”. Not some cage ramble. If you are going to make accusations at least have the balls to back it up

Good distraction . Focus on why we are where we are. And this guy's played a big part.

Be interested to see how much cash we got when he sold one of his ex clients Joao

to a friend of his current client. Where club lost £15 million.

Edited by Hornsby

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

I think this whole Att interviewing people has been blown right out of proportion. The lad is interested in football and Wednesday, he phoned his dad when he was interviewing a prospective manager, DC asked the manager if he'd have a word with his football mad son and he did. The son asked him a few questions. That's it.

There's no suggestion Att decided anything or had any actual input into the decision making process. Any father would do the same.

I'm no fan of DC and think he's got a lot to answer for, I just don't think this is one of those things based on the info that came out in the original story.

Therein lies the problem...Chansiri neither confirms or denies owt.....Thats why rumours whether based in fact or totally fabricated are making the rounds...

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

I think this whole Att interviewing people has been blown right out of proportion. The lad is interested in football and Wednesday, he phoned his dad when he was interviewing a prospective manager, DC asked the manager if he'd have a word with his football mad son and he did. The son asked him a few questions. That's it.

There's no suggestion Att decided anything or had any actual input into the decision making process. Any father would do the same.

I'm no fan of DC and think he's got a lot to answer for, I just don't think this is one of those things based on the info that came out in the original story.

I'd not be in such a hurry to start dismissing the input Att has

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Therein lies the problem...Chansiri neither confirms or denies owt.....Thats why rumours whether based in fact or totally fabricated are making the rounds...

What does he need to deny - the article doesn't suggest he is interviewing managers - it states what was said in the post you replied to - it is Owlstalk that has run with it and turned it into Att interviewing for the job.

Should the owner reply to everything that is said on Owlstalk?

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

What does he need to deny - the article doesn't suggest he is interviewing managers - it states what was said in the post you replied to - it is Owlstalk that has run with it and turned it into Att interviewing for the job.

Owner said his son bought Rhodes.

8 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

No

He should:

1) Pay the players what they're owed in full immediately

2) Refund all the fans that want a refund - IN CASH
3) Sign some quality players for next season

4) Sell up and GO

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, prowl said:

Oh that's alright then.

If you were having an interview for a high profile job that could be instrumental to your future you wouldn't mind chatting shat with an infant in the middle of it.

All I can say is that you're very different from me.

Unbelievable.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Oh that's alright then.

If you were having an interview for a high profile job that could be instrumental to your future you wouldn't mind chatting shat with an infant in the middle of it.

Unbelievable.

Imagine it in any other interview

You go for a job interview and some kid bursts in the door holding his lego and wanting a toffee apple and ends up being part of the interview

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Nope...He should simply respond..he doesn't

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Good distraction . Focus on why we are where we are. And this guy's played a big part.

Be interested to see how much cash we got when he sold one of his ex clients Joao

to a friend of his current client. Where club lost £15 million.

So once again you are called out on making stuff up, and can’t back it up. WTF has LJs transfer got to do with the accusations you are making.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine it in any other interview

You go for a job interview and some kid bursts in the door holding his lego and wanting a toffee apple and ends up being part of the interview

lol

The apologists are starting again because we're illegally reallocating season tickets and Paxo's still hanging around but hasn't got anything meaningful to do.

I'd like something to cheer me up about the club as much as anybody but FFS.

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Oh that's alright then.

Unbelievable.

It's wrong, it's unprofessional, it's still not a 12-year-old interviewing for the job and making the decision on how gets appointed. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

It's wrong, it's unprofessional, it's still not a 12-year-old interviewing for the job and making the decision on how gets appointed. 

How do you know?

I'm sure you do know because you like to be right about everything and won't be told.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Costello 77 said:

How do you know?

I'm sure you do know because you like to be right about everything and won't be told.

I admit I am wrong plenty of times on here, unlike many others, but thanks again for the character review.

Post not poster.

I am working on the basis of what was said in the article that reported it.

Do you think Att appointed Moore? 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I admit I am wrong plenty of times on here, unlike many others, but thanks again for the character review.

Post not poster.

I am working on the basis of what was said in the article that reported it.

Do you think Att appointed Moore? 

I never said that.

And I've no evidence either way.

That's why I never said it.

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I never said that.

And I've no evidence either way.

That's why I never said it.

What do you want the club to rebutt then?