Alex Hunt

Guest LondonOwl313

Tbh if I was him I wouldn’t bother.. or at least I wouldn’t try and get stacked. Just focus on speed.

he’s never going to be a big lad as he doesn’t have the genes. The best weak looking players are like Foden and they can go past people. More size slows you down, Michael Owen did it when he had all the injuries and he was never the same player once his pace went

7 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

Pre-season training and not a ball in sight. I know they need to be fit and run around quite a lot but I wish they'd do it with a ball, it might just come in handy.

Ball work isn’t important though at this stage -

surely it’s all about fitness?

• Like 1

Can’t fault the lad. In the current club plight regarding cashflow he didn’t have to put himself through that.

In my head i’d to think that Moore has taken him to one side at some point last season or in the close season and asked him what he’s like Hunt to focus on and he’s taken it on board.

• Like 1

I think he's got potential if he can bulk up. He doesn't need to be Schwartenegger just needs core strength so he can't get pushed around. I think there is a skillful player in there.

Sometimes lads just don't have the physical attributes for a sport. He's be rubbish at basketball for instance.

• Like 2

Can't wait til he plays a decent half against Leeds u23s in the tinpot Cup and he's valued at 20 million on here 

'Future international ' 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Tbh if I was him I wouldn’t bother.. or at least I wouldn’t try and get stacked. Just focus on speed.

he’s never going to be a big lad as he doesn’t have the genes. The best weak looking players are like Foden and they can go past people. More size slows you down, Michael Owen did it when he had all the injuries and he was never the same player once his pace went

I’m guessing you don’t go to the gym? There nothing in that routine that will get him stacked. It’s all core strength and “fine tuning” stuff that he’s doing. 

• Like 2