SWFC Trust defending Sheffield Wednesday fans who need help with season ticket refunds

Guest Willow Owl
9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Have we paid the loan guy back for his £6.5m thats secured on the ground?

Is he owed a refund on his season ticket ?

Guest Grandad
41 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

It’s not due till September is it

I dont think so.

But Neil said the refunds were the only dark cloud hanging over us

26 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I dont think so.

But Neil said the refunds were the only dark cloud hanging over us

This would have been a worry 6 weeks ago

Since then wages backlog resolved (substantial amount if reports are to be believed), all accounts are audited and up to date, new kit deal, 13 new signings have arrived, widely accepted new pricing structure  and more importantly the manager appears to have a very good working relationship with D.C. which in turn seems to have re energised DCs appetite for the club

I realise that fans are still waiting for refunds and I can only hope that once money starts flowing through the club again that this is resolved sooner rather than later but for the first time in a long time we seem to have some positivity running through the club and the fan base, and yet we still want to point out the negatives

• Like 1

On 19/06/2021 at 20:41, S36 OWL said:

I'm now only TWELVE DAYS short of the 1st anniversary of me requesting my ST refund for the 2019/20 season. Still not received my money, so I am going to look into the civil money claim route now. 

It's not a fortune I'm owed, and I don't need the money, but it's the principle. They are taking the p155 now. 

Im owed about £125 from that season.

I would be more than willing to accept 5 match day tickets in return plus 1 extra as a good will gesture.

I reckon that’s fair.

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

Is there a possibility of making it down to ticket office

Nah 

Whole point is I’m in a battle to save my leg being amputated so I’m very much house bound, thus the reason credit for tickets is useless to me as I have no idea when I’ll be able to get to Hillsborough again. Totally appreciate that the credit would hopefully be good indefinitely but, as I’m no longer working & im looking to potentially fund some private rehab care, the money would do me a lot of good right now. 

The club even wrote to me in April to acknowledge the difficult time I was going through and said ‘if there’s anything we can do let us know’. Their heart is definitely in the right place & I would like to think that they’ll do right by me. But of course I imagine the ticket office is run ragged. I just would’ve appreciated even a courtesy email to establish a time frame on giving me a proper response.

I’ll probably give them a ring some time next week. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Nah 

Whole point is I’m in a battle to save my leg being amputated so I’m very much house bound, thus the reason credit for tickets is useless to me as I have no idea when I’ll be able to get to Hillsborough again. Totally appreciate that the credit would hopefully be good indefinitely but, as I’m no longer working & im looking to potentially fund some private rehab care, the money would do me a lot of good right now. 

The club even wrote to me in April to acknowledge the difficult time I was going through and said ‘if there’s anything we can do let us know’. Their heart is definitely in the right place & I would like to think that they’ll do right by me. But of course I imagine the ticket office is run ragged. I just would’ve appreciated even a courtesy email to establish a time frame on giving me a proper response.

I’ll probably give them a ring some time next week. 

Genuine may heart is with you I hope you get the best possible outcome health wise I'm sure the club will see you right

• Like 1