SWFC Trust defending Sheffield Wednesday fans who need help with season ticket refunds

They seems to have been a change for the better within the club on how we are being run
Isn't it about time the refunds for the 19/20 season were now sorted out once and for all, no more excuses.

Been well over a year since I and many others requested a refund. 

This issue seems to have been forgotten and stops me feeling as optimistic as some about recent developments at the club.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

They seems to have been a change for the better within the club on how we are being run
Isn't it about time the refunds for the 19/20 season were now sorted out once and for all, no more excuses.

This issue seems to have been forgotten and stops me feeling as optimistic as some about recent developments at the club.

Yes it's embarrassing it's not sorted

The thing that boils my p**s is that I’m still waiting on a refund for Bristol C (a) tickets - it’s not even Swfc’s money.

There shouldn’t be anything stopping me walking in to the ticket office and getting my refund there and then on proof of receipt 

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
41 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

You can use the money you are owed to get tickets as it’s there as a credit on your account. If you need the money then that’s a different story and should be sorted ASAP. 

Guest Grandad
27 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

You can use the money you are owed to get tickets as it’s there as a credit on your account. If you need the money then that’s a different story and should be sorted ASAP. 

What if you dont NEED the money but feel your club should be refunding you as a customer?

Guest Willow Owl
41 minutes ago, Grandad said:

What if you dont NEED the money but feel your club should be refunding you as a customer?

If you’re intending to go to the match then don’t see the point in a cash refund, Just use the credit in your account.

Helps the club as well as league 1 is all about income. 

4 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

If you’re intending to go to the match then don’t see the point in a cash refund, Just use the credit in your account.

Helps the club as well as league 1 is all about income. 

Yes but that's not the point is it ! 

• Like 2

Guest Willow Owl
8 minutes ago, Watto said:

Yes but that's not the point is it ! 

Never said it was. Just pointing out there are options if you intend to go to the matches. 
If you need the money then I agree you should have already received it. 

Guest Grandad
17 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Never said it was. Just pointing out there are options if you intend to go to the matches. 
If you need the money then I agree you should have already received it. 

What if you dont need the money?

But are entitled to the refund.

Guest Willow Owl
18 minutes ago, Grandad said:

What if you dont need the money?

But are entitled to the refund.

Refer to previous answer

2 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Can you?

I didn’t know.

I’m owed just shy of £300 for our 4 tickets? 

I would happily exchange my refunds for credit (and refund myself 2 of our group who are now unable to attend due to health issues).   Me and my son renewed.  The credit could sit there till next season.

It is still deplorable that the offer of refunds has been kicked into the long grass. 

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Can you?

I didn’t know.

I would happily exchange my refunds for credit (and refund myself 2 of our group who are now unable to attend due to health issues).   Me and my son renewed.  The credit could sit there till next season.

It is still deplorable that the offer of refunds has been kicked into the long grass. 

It is deplorable, but I used mine to renew my season ticket and the balance left over for next years season ticket. 

1 hour ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Can you?

I didn’t know.

Speak to the ticket office mate - you should be able to get sorted 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Grandad said:

You didnt answer

Their choice.

Why would you want a refund if you don’t need the money and intend to go to the games. Just use up the credit on your account.

Guest Grandad
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Let’s hope that this outstanding issue can be cleared as right now it’s the only dark cloud left from the last few years 

Have we paid the loan guy back for his £6.5m thats secured on the ground?