Looking very tacky, cumbersome, difficult to operate and overpriced. Even though it's difficult to find A price. Sniff of fiddle here where top two leagues and more have more than adequate score boards. 

It sprung to mind because Ronaldo shifted a Coke bottle and EUEFA Threatened to fine players for removing screen shot ads.   

Still don’t know what you’re on about? Are you talking about the Euros? Are Hublot a sponsor there? Give us more detail about what your point is! 😂

For reference, Hublot are a HUGE and well respected Swiss watch company (if you’re talking about them!) that have been around years. They are seen as a kind of alternative to Rolex in some circles, so aren’t cheap.

Over the last few decades they’ve sponsored/been associated with the likes of F1, World Cups, Ferrari, Masters Golf Tournaments, Cricket World Cups, etc. I think they are (or are going to be?) one of the main sponsors for the Premier League too and are one of the official timekeeping sponsors of referees in all the major tournaments and leagues (i.e. the watch used by elite referees).

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

It sprung to mind because Ronaldo shifted a Coke bottle and EUEFA Threatened to fine players for removing screen shot ads.   

I agree with the players moving Coke and Beer bottles out of the way and showing water instead

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

What's Depeche Mode about that watch?

I think that one was the more generic mass market one… the design seems to be of things like the studs that Dave Gahan regularly wears when playing live.

There were also ‘The Singles’ versions which were more unique and each featured artwork from specific Depeche Mode singles:

6 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

I think that one was the more generic mass market one… the design seems to be of things like the studs that Dave Gahan regularly wears when playing live.

There were also ‘The Singles’ versions which were more unique and each featured artwork from specific Depeche Mode singles:

I didn't realise there were 55 different ones, I thought it was just the one I posted.

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

I didn't realise there were 55 different ones, I thought it was just the one I posted.

Upon looking it seems there have been several different designs over the years.

The Singles are the most limited, I believe, but every couple of years there seems to be a limited release of new Depeche Mode Hublot watches with different designs.

• Like 1