Akin Odimayo

don 3.jpg.gallery.jpg

SWINDON Town defender Akin Odimayo has seen the race for his signature intensify as Sheffield Wednesday have reportedly stepped up their interest in the 21-year-old.

Odimayo's contract at the County Ground is set to run out at the end of this month, and a couple of League One clubs are circling while Town hope to tie down one of the club's standout performers from last term.

According to Football League World, the Owls face considerable competition from former Town manager Richie Wellens and his new side Doncaster Rovers as both ready for the new League One campaign.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Type of signing I expected us to be making. If we are interested, lets not mess about with a short term contract and put him in the shop window to leave for next to nothing.

These type of players aren't going to cost a lot in wages (yes, I know someone willl be along soon to  comment that we dont pay wages 😀) , coming from such as  Swindon, we need to be looking at 3 year deals, with extension options when signing new players.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
Just now, striker said:

Chansiri's preparing a contract offer as we speak. He's hopeful he'll sign on the basis it's more than anyone else currently gets!

image.png.c1e713ae4495164dea0f8b349327a23e.png

that’ll do it.

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I'm interested in Rachel Riley but that doesn't mean she'll cop off with me though.

My committee have identified Lisa Riley as an alternative solution for you.

:Chansiri:

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

Good grief. I'd rather have Mavis Riley.

she’s not on the list of 200 Amadeu gave me.