Wages STILL not paid??

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The most worrying thing about this tweet, if it's factually correct I might add.

Is that we've got a young player who hasn't received his wages for three months.

Three bloody months!!!!

Season tickets arnt really "on sale" these are just credit notes, so in theroy no money is going into the buisness. So where is or how is revenue going to go into the club. Bar the 300k for Shaw? And if we've already received it, why hasn't outstanding pay been issued.

I can't stress this enough, if it looks insolvent, smells insolvent. It's probably insolvent.

Get your money back if you can folks.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

The most worrying thing about this tweet, if it's factually correct I might add.

Is that we've got a young player who hasn't received his wages for three months.

Three bloody months!!!!

Season tickets arnt really "on sale" these are just credit notes, so in theroy no money is going into the buisness. So where is or how is revenue going to go into the club. Bar the 300k for Shaw? And if we've already received it, why hasn't outstanding pay been issued.

I can't stress this enough, if it looks insolvent, smells insolvent. It's probably insolvent.

Get your money back if you can folks.

I'm just TWELVE days away from the anniversary of my season ticket refund request going in. 

30th June 2020 I requested a refund. 

Still not received my money. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Bar the 300k for Shaw? And if we've already received it, why hasn't outstanding pay been issued.

As others have pointed out, £300k barely pays for anything.  The last set of wages was £32m, so £300k pays for 3.5 days of wages.  A young prospect gone for half a weeks wages. 

Just now, Manwë said:

As others have pointed out, £300k barely pays for anything.  The last set of wages was £32m, so £300k pays for 3.5 days of wages.  A young prospect gone for half a weeks wages. 

Fair point mate. 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I'm just TWELVE days away from the anniversary of my season ticket refund request going in. 

Horrific mate. Hope you can find some way to get it back.

• Like 1

Once a company starts to breach general compliance - be it legal employment law, H&S, financial law, or the EFL rules, it's the first sign of significant distress.

Our going concern status must now be in serious doubt.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

It seems like Chansiri has gone from rank incompetence to completely giving up on the club. 

it's certainly starting to 'smell' just a little.

OUTGOINGS:- wages and S/T refunds = not done.

INCOMINGS:- roll up, roll up, roll up, spend yer money on a season ticket.

i was talking to 2 S/T holders yesterday, one (20y/o) said he'd renew, the other (60y/o) said he wouldn't renew and would potg when he got his refund.

looks like wisdom say's WATCH OUT!

"catch me twice, my fault".

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

Once a company starts to breach general compliance - be it legal employment law, H&S, financial law, or the EFL rules, it's the first sign of significant distress.

Our going concern status must now be in serious doubt.

bye, bye sheffield wednesday as we know it.

To be fair to Dave if you know him well as i and others on here and from the local community do (or to be fair youve read his twitter) you would know he's been telling any one who would listen that everything wasn't as it seemed behind the scenes from Day 1 and he predicted early doors the current situation without promotion would arise 

7 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

To be fair to Dave if you know him well as i and others on here and from the local community do (or to be fair youve read his twitter) you would know he's been telling any one who would listen that everything wasn't as it seemed behind the scenes from Day 1 and he predicted early doors the current situation without promotion would arise 

Mystic Barker, I can still picture him mooching around the yeast room & centrifuges at Whitbreads in the 80s.

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

You'll get notice shortly saying your money is in the abyss account. 

11 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Mystic Barker, I can still picture him mooching around the yeast room & centrifuges at Whitbreads in the 80s.

you'll find him now either mooching around his shop, Bradfield cricket club or Oughtibridge cricket club he doesnt venture in to the Park Hotel much now 

22 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Yep

Owlstalk Shop

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

bye, bye sheffield wednesday as we know it.

We will survive its just this waiting game for either Chansiri to sell for a realistic price in the region of 20 to 25 million or someone owed money to pull the plug. Once administrators move in things get sorted fairly quickly and their would be buyers come forward potentially with fan involvement. Its this situation we're in now that's the worst part waiting for the inevitable.