Wages STILL not paid??

SPECIAL SEASON TICKET PROMOTION

================================

Two for one offer !!!

Buy your season ticket, reserve your seat and get another absolutely FREE !

seats.jpg.b8985e5de9e0f2b464f5f741c63c91cc.jpg

Excuse me......ain't these the seats from the Crows Nest corner, recently removed.

Shhhhhhhh ! ..........................:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

SPECIAL SEASON TICKET PROMOTION

================================

Two for one offer !!!

Buy your season ticket, reserve your seat and get another absolutely FREE !

seats.jpg.b8985e5de9e0f2b464f5f741c63c91cc.jpg

Excuse me......ain't these the seats from the Crows Nest corner, recently removed.

Shhhhhhhh ! ..........................:Chansiri:

Restricted view?

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, poite said:

Really feel for poor chansiri. So badly advised. 

Do we know that? Maybe he’s been well advised and ignored the advice.

And if my financial advisor tells me to sell up and invest everything  in the new range of Andrew Neil toupees and I follow that advice and lose everything who is to blame? Answer me for being stupid. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

The young pro wage doesn’t make much sense. We’re told players getting up to 7k per month which should cover the younger ones fully.

I’d guess we’ve paid the pro’s because we’ve had to and the kids sweet FA because as we’ve seen multiple times we attribute no value to them.

The whole “cash flow” line is BS. We have no revenue and ample liabilities, that equals insolvency not a cash flow issue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Morepork said:

I’d guess we’ve paid the pro’s because we’ve had to and the kids sweet FA because as we’ve seen multiple times we attribute no value to them.

The whole “cash flow” line is BS. We have no revenue and ample liabilities, that equals insolvency not a cash flow issue.

all the over 17s on contract are pros. Can’t separate them from the higher paid players. 

15 minutes ago, Manwë said:

We had a day out at Wembley FFS.  I'd consider that a hit.

I also purchased a fabulous pair of jeans from the Jack Wills shop that day as well, which I still wear to this day! So, I wholeheartedly agree 👍

Cheers Chansiri, I owe you one!

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Do we know that? Maybe he’s been well advised and ignored the advice.

And if my financial advisor tells me to sell up and invest everything  in the new range of Andrew Neil toupees and I follow that advice and lose everything who is to blame? Answer me for being stupid. 

Sorry mate I was being sarcastic. 

The guy is a first class moron.

12 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

If we can field a team for the opening game of next season I'll be amazed.

I've run out of terms to describe this mess.

Yes, exactly, couldn’t agree more - I can see Darren Moore walking away if this isn’t sorted soon - and can you blame him ?

The guy who posted the rumor doesn't appear to be as well connected as some believe. Judging by his past tweets he might have a little bit of inside knowledge but seems to know bits but always needs to seek clarification. That been said....Chansiri has done nothing to put any rumors to bed so it's understandable why people will take this information as gospel.

Fans are desperate for some kind of update, a decent leader would look to at least calm the situation by communicating. Unfortunately for us we don't have a decent leader. It really shouldn't be this difficult to follow a football club.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I used to get quite excited when potential incoming transfers were named but now I completely ignore it… don’t even click on the link as I know that nobody is going to sign for a financially and morally bankrupt club and those the might be mad enough to consider coming to S6 are probably desperate, injured , over the hill or all three.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, exactly, couldn’t agree more - I can see Darren Moore walking away if this isn’t sorted soon - and can you blame him ?

Absolutely not couldn't blame the guy whatsover, then who we attract.