Wages STILL not paid??

13 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Why indeed are they “ tarting up the ground”?

Not supporting Chansiri for one minute, but I do try to deal with facts not hysteria.

We know there is work going on at the ground, but some bloke tweets that the safety certificate has grown and there’s another OT meltdown.

Yes there’s a hell of a lot wrong, but relaying the pitch, and whatever they are doing to the crows nest won’t be cheap.

What really pees me off is the absolute lack of communication from the club.

Just one press release could allay a lot of our fears, but there’s nothing, so the rumours gather pace.

The source seems credible.

The silence isn’t by accident it’s by design. If you start communicating then people will want to know about the things that concern them not just the bits you decide to communicate on. 

Have we really seen evidence to suggest the pitch is being re-layed? Genuine question.

The works in the crows nest may or may relate to safety issues. The actual removal of seats seems like an inexpensive task to me. And if the area is an issue why not just prevent access and leave the seating.

There’s much we don’t know but believe me, there is ample evidence to suggest things are gravely wrong, to assume otherwise because you’re not hearing it from the club would be naive of us.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 6

Guest Hornsby
8 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

The fanboys cooking up a positive reply as we speak...it’s the Thai banking system..it’s a bank holiday in Thailand...covid innit...money was on a plane just about to take off and starter motor packed in...etc etc

Att is on holiday day from next week so all sorted then.

Guest Hornsby
6 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

TUF have nothing to do with the club, nada, zero. It's like me asking Scottish widows to bank roll my failing business* because I have a pension with them. 

*I don't and I wouldn't 

So why did club tell press TUF bought us, confirmed by press conference?

Pretty clear what's gone on.

8 hours ago, Sheff74 said:

I heard that the PFA were mediating between the club and players this week, with penalties being imposed if things weren't resolved pronto. So if any wages still aren't being paid at this stage, it isn't looking too promising.  The certificate issue is just another cherry on top of the s h i t cake.

I am glad that I have never once considered quitting alcohol.

I'm thinking of taking it up again!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

TUF no longer exists.

Errrrmm

It was there last week

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/canned-tuna-market-size-2021-with-cagr-of-62-top-growth-companies-dongwon-bumble-bee-foods-thai-union-group-tuf-and-end-user-swot-analysis-in-industry-2026-2021-06-14

But if you mean, in relation to when chansiri was trying to look legitimate, then yes, it disappeared very quickly from the ad boards.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox

The young pro wage doesn’t make much sense. We’re told players getting up to 7k per month which should cover the younger ones fully.