Wages STILL not paid??

Will we make it to the start of the season?

The new year?

End of the season?

... I'm genuinely not confident of the top one, at least not with some kind of penalty or not having enough senior players to field and 11 + subs. The other two options? Christ, could easily see the club being wound-up by HMRC or a creditor pushing us into administration because Ch*nsiri hasn't paid what is owed.

• Like 1

Guest gizowl

This scenario where we're getting no direct communication from the club but just little leaks from various journals via twitter etc is just total ignorance and disrespect to the fanbase for gods sake someone at the club should show leadership and integrity and disclose to us wtf is going on.

14 minutes ago, bobness said:

Heard he's lining up a promo where if you buy one seat now, you get another seat when we're in the Premier League for the same price.

That's good of him by the time we get back to the Premier League I will probably need one for my carer

• Haha 1

Guest gizowl
9 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

It’s bothered me all week how some seem to have swept everything else under the rug just because tickets are back on sale. You know, literally the most basic commercial obligation the club has..

The clown show is no less of a circus just because you can now buy tickets to see it live.

Correct mate but Chansiri is now wanting to take money for the next show and as it stands we won't have the personal to put a show on. 

4 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Surely a points deduction coming ,And  that is going to be the least of our problems.

Can't believe why we haven't the 3 month rule has been broken and rules are rules, yet no action from the PFA or EFL .

Now either they've lost their bottles over covid and what happened with Bury and Macclesfield or the chairman has feed them some spiel, but with the response from the appeal hearing from EFL about him i find it hard to believe they would just take his word.

And unless Chansiri has entered the RHS Britain In Bloom competition, why are they tarting the stadium up if we are going out of business.

Personally i think the EFL have just buried their heads in the sand in the hope it all comes reyt.

19 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

We need TUF fully into the club. Hope Chansiri can persuade his family to throw their money away on us too. 

TUF have nothing to do with the club, nada, zero. It's like me asking Scottish widows to bank roll my failing business* because I have a pension with them. 

*I don't and I wouldn't 

1 hour ago, Dot said:

A random person on twitter?

there is so much rubbish thrown about its unreal, but it becomes fact as soon as its said enough times

To be fair normally when ‘rubbish’ (rumours etc) are posted about any business there is some kind of reassurance given from the top to keep things calm (particularly when you are launching a product- in our case next seasons tickets). The silence from Wednesday is making things massively worse. At some point you have to deny rumours, particularly when many of the past rumours turned out to be true!

Unless of course they are true, which sadly seems very plausible based on the last two years plus. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

Can't believe why we haven't the 3 month rule has been broken and rules are rules, yet no action from the PFA or EFL .

Now either they've lost their bottles over covid and what happened with Bury and Macclesfield or the chairman has feed them some spiel, but with the response from the appeal hearing from EFL about him i find it hard to believe they would just take his word.

And unless Chansiri has entered the RHS Britain In Bloom competition, why are they tarting the stadium up if we are going out of business.

Personally i think the EFL have just buried their heads in the sand in the hope it all comes reyt.

Why indeed are they “ tarting up the ground”?

Not supporting Chansiri for one minute, but I do try to deal with facts not hysteria.

We know there is work going on at the ground, but some bloke tweets that the safety certificate has grown and there’s another OT meltdown.

Yes there’s a hell of a lot wrong, but relaying the pitch, and whatever they are doing to the crows nest won’t be cheap.

What really pees me off is the absolute lack of communication from the club.

Just one press release could allay a lot of our fears, but there’s nothing, so the rumours gather pace.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1