Wages STILL not paid??

Guest Hornsby
32 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Again.

I was a little concerned that you didn't know how the human heart works being that you're married to a doctor.

Your understanding of international tax law seems to be vague to say the least.

Can you actually point to some real data (not Lee's posts) that back up your relentless claims?

1981 UK , Thai tax treaty.

36 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Again.

I was a little concerned that you didn't know how the human heart works being that you're married to a doctor.

Your understanding of international tax law seems to be vague to say the least.

Can you actually point to some real data (not Lee's posts) that back up your relentless claims?

He can't because there isn't any. No paper trail (which there should be).

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

1981 UK , Thai tax treaty.

I think that you might be an okay fellow.

But you're a fantasist aren't you?

Your wife isn't a doctor and you don't work for a company with global clients.

Just be yourself... you don't need the nonsense.

Just post what you think and you'll be respected for that whether people agree with you or not.

Guest Hornsby
7 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I think that you might be an okay fellow.

But you're a fantasist aren't you?

Your wife isn't a doctor and you don't work for a company with global clients.

Just be yourself... you don't need the nonsense.

Just post what you think and you'll be respected for that whether people agree with you or not.

I think it's not a bad scam no. Have a punt on a big but cheap club, don't work reclaim UK losses against ya foreign tax.

Just like Murdoch done with N of W, Greene Debenhams and Brandon his inter galactic mission.

Only fans loose. 

I also own a taxpayer company and high energy drinks firm.

Guest Hornsby
8 hours ago, kobayashi said:

You keep repeating this, so which Article in the 1981 tax treaty allows corporate losses in the UK to be offset against corporate or private tax in Thailand?

Article 2.

15 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

I think it's not a bad scam no. Have a punt on a big but cheap club, don't work reclaim UK losses against ya foreign tax.

Just like Murdoch done with N of W, Greene Debenhams and Brandon his inter galactic mission.

Only fans loose. 

it's LOSE. LOSE.

FFS

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

12 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Article 2.

Article 2 just says what taxes are covered by the treaty, it's a bullet point page of about 10 lines.

The 1981 treaty is a standard treaty to avoid double taxation.  I know from experience this sort of treaty is in existence between the UK and with the majority of countries in the world.

There is a tax relief area, but it's about limitation of tax relief in one country when money is transferred between UK-Thailand.  

I've no doubt that rich people pay accountants money to avoid paying taxes in many cases, but Wednesday could be top of the Premier League and still be making massive losses.

I'm sorry but using Wednesday as a scam just doesn't make sense.  

Happy to be corrected on all.

50 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Article 2 just says what taxes are covered by the treaty, it's a bullet point page of about 10 lines.

The 1981 treaty is a standard treaty to avoid double taxation.  I know from experience this sort of treaty is in existence between the UK and with the majority of countries in the world.

There is a tax relief area, but it's about limitation of tax relief in one country when money is transferred between UK-Thailand.  

I've no doubt that rich people pay accountants money to avoid paying taxes in many cases, but Wednesday could be top of the Premier League and still be making massive losses.

Which makes you wonder what is the real reason for the ridiculous spending pattern in the early days.....

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Which makes you wonder what is the real reason for the ridiculous spending pattern in the early days.....

He’s a gambler? And he nearly won. But like most gamblers when you lose a big one you are in the brown stuff. I’m not buying this tax write off either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwë said:

Ironically, Hornsby and Chansiri have something in common... both are at least a little detached from reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Hornsby
4 hours ago, Manwë said:

My reading was double taxation covered in just one article but am skint so no need to plan my taxes.

Wigan fans said same. Week later, in Administration. For a bet.

6 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Only fans loose. 

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Hornsby
11 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

tenor.gif

Next time you wanna cab, call D Taxis then me, bet I arrive first. From Munich.

In a sponsored car. £150 million worth.

2 hours ago, Hookowl said:

tenor.gif

T

8 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Only fans loose. 

Think this is what Mandrake did against the massive profit of his sale of Leicester. That guy was the real deal when it came to finance.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

Give it up pal 

We must not give up till we got rid of these clown owners from a once from be club.

Or refunds done.