19-20 store credit

Guest hirstysfags

Guest hirstysfags

I took the ifollow option for the remainder of the 19-20 season. I have logged in today for the first time in a year and can't see any mention of store credit anywhere. How did it work??

1 hour ago, owlsdreamer said:

Go to renew season ticket and it’s in your personal details I think

Cheers, so I will have £95 left after I have renewed.

A run to Wembley in the Papa Johns Trophy should see that off

lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

I took the ifollow option for the remainder of the 19-20 season. I have logged in today for the first time in a year and can't see any mention of store credit anywhere. How did it work??

For shop credits you need to log onto the online shop account and it would have appeared as "team card points"

Whist your ticket credit will appear in your online ticket account below your name in "personal details" 

image.png

Guest Hornsby
4 hours ago, owlsdreamer said:

Called mugging in streets

Guest hirstysfags
9 hours ago, pahowl said:

For shop credits you need to log onto the online shop account and it would have appeared as "team card points"

Whist your ticket credit will appear in your online ticket account below your name in "personal details" 

image.png

Can't log onto it. I can log onto the ifollow site though. Bizarre

On 15/06/2021 at 16:50, hirstysfags said:

I think it's linked to the barcode and shop rather than your supporter ID, but you can make it available on your online shop account.

This is how I added the £25 to my online account.

Can't take credit for the info, someone provided it a while ago but hope it works for you.

how-to-guide---season-ticke.jpg.15c740574645b67485a8cc12c66e3060.jpg

• Like 1

On 15/06/2021 at 16:50, hirstysfags said:

I took the I-follow option for 19-20. After many attempts to make contact with the club, I finally received an e-mail from the club last week which confirmed that for 19-20 I had a £25 store credit which happened in July 2020( but I didn’t know that) plus a £25 credit to my ticketing account which has just happened. For 2020-21, I have just been credited £308.03 to my ticketing account. ( My season ticket is in the North stand with an over 65 concession).  I think the £25 credit to the store account runs out at the end of June 2021! My ticket runs to the end of 2021-22. So basically, they keep the money unless I buy tickets or a new season ticket. 

Guest hirstysfags
12 hours ago, Aingarth said:

I took the I-follow option for 19-20. After many attempts to make contact with the club, I finally received an e-mail from the club last week which confirmed that for 19-20 I had a £25 store credit which happened in July 2020( but I didn’t know that) plus a £25 credit to my ticketing account which has just happened. For 2020-21, I have just been credited £308.03 to my ticketing account. ( My season ticket is in the North stand with an over 65 concession).  I think the £25 credit to the store account runs out at the end of June 2021! My ticket runs to the end of 2021-22. So basically, they keep the money unless I buy tickets or a new season ticket. 

I've just looked and found that. However.....is it 25 + 25 or just 25 overall??

On 17/06/2021 at 09:44, swfc93 said:

I think it's linked to the barcode and shop rather than your supporter ID, but you can make it available on your online shop account.

This is how I added the £25 to my online account.

Can't take credit for the info, someone provided it a while ago but hope it works for you.

how-to-guide---season-ticke.jpg.15c740574645b67485a8cc12c66e3060.jpg

This works...thanks

Guest Hornsby
On 16/06/2021 at 09:07, owlsdreamer said:

Not legal.