On 15/06/2021 at 16:27, General_Grievous said:

Done mine but how do i do my son’s who is on my account? Need to log in as him but can’t. Anyone done that yet?

Just done the same. Every season ticket holder needs their own account.

There’s an email address, send his name and ID and they will send you a log in link. Doubtful that it’s automated, but I sent an email last night and got the response last night.

The link only last for 90 mins but if it expires, click the link from your email to the site and then click the reset password button.

Follow the process of setting a password and log in with his ID and password

The instructions tell you to click the season tickets drop down menu and click renew. That didn’t work for me, so if you click the name in the top right corner and select season tickets. Select renew.

The credit from last season doesn’t show until you click checkout. (I had a look at what credit was applied but didn’t pay straight away, came back later and just continued the process)

Apparently this process is a one off just for renewals. When you’re purchasing tickets later then you should be able to do it all from your account, as long as you add him as ‘friends and family’

Wasnt the worst process to be fair 

i had same problem . sent my 2 kids id number and got a link for each . imputed my own password for there accounts ,clicked on season ticket ,credit applied it cost me a fiver each as they were on 3 year season tickets with 1 year left and you get a discount of £5 per year on multi season tickets . so im all sorted and was sorted in minutes . cant fault the club on this.