Jump to content

Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

So,we are most expensive in poorest area.

 

MK Dons best comparison to us as also 25,000 empty seats.

Think you will find that Sheffield like other parts of the UK have well off and poor. The average wage in London may be higher but so is the disparity in earnings. The cost of housing etc is way cheaper round here.

Think the prices are OK, like anything really all about perceived value.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, teddybeararmy said:

The phone system has done this for donkeys years 😡

 

 

To be fair, they have updated our phone system, and there are bound to be teething problems at first. 

 

image.thumb.png.2862ab10d88869662b9cff3a9930a06d.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just been down to renew,had to queue for 30 minutes but no problems at the tills all done and dusted in 2 minutes. ....smart young lad was walking up and down the queue apologising that the on line sales were having problems. ...heard him isay pointing in direction of a woman at the counter that she's the only one answering the phone so no surprise that it's a pain trying to ring thru  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

I've just had a quick scout at the other clubs in the division and a comparison of cheapest priced season tickets (not including Family tickets) at the side, and behind the goal in our division;

 

image.png.65a419c0465612c6cdfdf03e9d14d39c.pngBehind GoalTouchline

 

Average prices

 

Behind goal £315.82

Touchline £353.58

 

So £50 more to watch from kop or £2.17 per game

 

Or £92 in the north or £4 per game more 

 

Unfortunately our base line prices were sky high so the reductions we have seen are probably as good as could be expected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The people who didn't apply for a refund of the 2019/20 tickets - but asked for a credit to their ticket account.

 

Do they now have that credit PLUS the whole of last seasons credit - meaning they will have £200 plus in credit even after next seasons ticket has been bought?


"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

The people who didn't apply for a refund of the 2019/20 tickets - but asked for a credit to their ticket account.

 

Do they now have that credit PLUS the whole of last seasons credit - meaning they will have £200 plus in credit even after next seasons ticket has been bought?

I renewed 5 of us  last night, 2 asked for credit, I can confirm they did not have the credit on their accounts we all ended up with the same £110 each 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MozzieOwl said:

The South is £495 isn't it?

Went with the cheapest ticket available for every club. So along a touchline North Early Bird renewal is the cheapest option

  • Like 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, vulva said:

Poorest area? Speak for yourself. 

Have a look at average wage figures and unemployment stats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Expert from the chairman. Collect ST money now before the shiiit hits the fan even more, then state they’re unable to distribute refunds. Just like before. Got you all hook line and sinker 

He’s had it for the last 15 months.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, hallam_stallion said:

What on earth are you on about?!

 

Sunderland are more expensive than ours anyhow.

 

You must hold the record for most consecutive negative posts. 🤣

But they nearly fill stadium and have a decent squad.

 

Like Mk Dons , we will be third full.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

Just been down to renew,had to queue for 30 minutes but no problems at the tills all done and dusted in 2 minutes. ....smart young lad was walking up and down the queue apologising that the on line sales were having problems. ...heard him isay pointing in direction of a woman at the counter that she's the only one answering the phone so no surprise that it's a pain trying to ring thru  

Must have been there roundabout the same time as me mate...tried phoning 4 times...went from 19 in the Q to number one...Then over to voicemail...Online I was being asked to pay £176 for the two season tickets for last year...that were £90 dearer than the money I was owed....

So i thought "bugger it"...and went down...got it sorted

Asked that "smart young lad" what the POTG prices were...he said they were not being announced yet...but said they were "Cheaper"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Expert from the chairman. Collect ST money now before the shiiit hits the fan even more, then state they’re unable to distribute refunds. Just like before. Got you all hook line and sinker 

 

Chansiri isn't actually getting any money from ST holders who renew, he has already had it and spent it. 

 

He needs to attract new ST holders to make money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...