Osaze Urhoghide compensation

£200k.....someone is having their pants down and its not us!

If someone offered £200k for him we should snatch their hands off

Not sure why we would be due any compensation anyway, its not like he came though our academy

Edited by Ian
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Absolutely sickening. You would have thought Chansiri might have been on top of this after Shaw leaving for next to nothing! The bloke really is clueless. 

He has also the Hirst and Clare experiences to draw upon, but alas lessons just do not seem to get learnt. You have to say DC has learned little in six years in truth.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Absolutely sickening. You would have thought Chansiri might have been on top of this after Shaw leaving for next to nothing! The bloke really is clueless. 

Don’t be so daft, shaw was the latest in a long line, Hirst Clare etc. Chansiri does not learn, there are several who he has just extended for a year this close season who will do the same next year. Hagan may possibly go this close season !!!

We don’t have a clue how to handle young players 

19 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Giving Wildsmith and Dawson thousands a week and offering decent prospects like Osaze and Shaw peanuts is just crackers.

Could a club be run any worse?

But we thought the keepers were decent prospects several years ago, short memories some people. 

• Like 8

You could argue that the club got it right with Hirst & Clare given how their careers have panned out to date.

I’m not as convinced as some on here about Urhoghide. Yes, I’d have liked to keep him but if we can get £300k+ and a sell on fee from a tribunal I wouldn’t be too upset.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

You could argue that the club got it right with Hirst & Clare given how their careers have panned out to date.

I’m not as convinced as some on here about Urhoghide. Yes, I’d have liked to keep him but if we can get £300k+ and a sell on fee from a tribunal I wouldn’t be too upset.

But we’d have got some proposer transfer money for Hirst and Clare before their careers stalled, instead of letting them go for nowt and it happening anyway.

• Like 1