3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

First women

Now black people

Whos next on your ‘list’ the Jews??

Horrific views mate 

It’s gone beyond acceptable what you’re posting now 

You might be better off on TommyRobinson.com or The Jim Davidson Facebook group

Its not welcome on here and yes - I’m being deadly serious 

Ffs there’s no inequality though is there.. not in this country. If someone is good enough for the job, they get it. Everyone has equality of opportunity and a free education and healthcare. The police treat everyone equally. It’s like arguing with a brick wall as most of the posters in this thread think that ‘white privilege’ is a thing.

Tbh I find that viewpoint to be quite offensive, it tries to label and divide everyone by their race and gender.

If you think I’m racist or sexist then fine, that’s just being dim witted. Cancel culture at its finest.

This sort of thing is why GB News has been launched because the likes of BBC, ITV and Sky are run by lefties turning their nose up if someone dares to express a different opinion to them.

3 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Ffs there’s no inequality though is there.. not in this country. If someone is good enough for the job, they get it. Everyone has equality of opportunity and a free education and healthcare. The police treat everyone equally. It’s like arguing with a brick wall as most of the posters in this thread think that ‘white privilege’ is a thing.

Tbh I find that viewpoint to be quite offensive, it tries to label and divide everyone by their race and gender.

If you think I’m racist or sexist then fine, that’s just being dim witted. Cancel culture at its finest.

This sort of thing is why GB News has been launched because the likes of BBC, ITV and Sky are run by lefties turning their nose up if someone dares to express a different opinion to them.

Are you serious?

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

🤣

In the U.K. they do.. I know it’s not the same in the US but that’s nothing to do with us or our footballers 

17 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

hehe...exposed

28 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Do you wear white robes in your daily life?

Do you report to a wizard?

Edited by Gob_Bluth
  • Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
5 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Fairly angry, judgmental, unfactual, innacurate, unnecessary, threatening and blinkered opinions.

But carry on playing a victim.

Typical arrogant lefty type response.

I just take heart from the fact that at every election or national vote the outcome I vote for is the one that wins. Must be pretty annoying to lose every time, because it means that despite being in the majority on social media you’re definitely in the minority in the real world 

20 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

In the U.K. they do.. I know it’s not the same in the US but that’s nothing to do with us or our footballers 

The delusion that there is not a similar, albeit less pronounced, problem here is exactly the same delusion that we see over the pond when their citizens claim there isn't a racism problem... which is weird, because you recognise it exists in the US, but are blind to it here.

Is your ego and pride so fragile that you need to ignore the message that PoC in this country are trying to tell you?

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Typical arrogant lefty type response.

I just take heart from the fact that at every election or national vote the outcome I vote for is the one that wins. Must be pretty annoying to lose every time, because it means that despite being in the majority on social media you’re definitely in the minority in the real world 

I like you...please stay around...its like watching Alf Garnett.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

The delusion that there is not a similar, albeit less pronounced, problem here is exactly the same delusion that we see over the pond when their citizens claim there isn't a racism problem... which is weird, because you recognise it exists in the US, but are blind to it here.

Is your ego and pride so fragile that you need to ignore the message that PoC in this country are trying to tell you?

I mean we’ve all seen the footage of the disgusting things US police officers have done, so I can totally see why that’s a major problem there.

But in all honesty do you think the police don’t treat people fairly in the U.K. in 2021? I just don’t see that at all. If you went back 20+ years then they have a point but things have changed a lot since then. I honestly think we’re all equal, that’s why I get a bit irritated by people saying that somehow some of us have privilege on the basis of our characteristics. That’s not my experience at all

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I like you...please stay around...its like watching Alf Garnett.

Haha.. tbh I do like you all, wouldn’t bother posting or replying if I didn’t 

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

That’s not my experience at all

You're a POC in the UK are you?

If not then you can't possibly comment or have an opinion on whether POC are treated differently by the police in this country

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I honestly think we’re all equal, that’s why I get a bit irritated by people saying that somehow some of us have privilege on the basis of our characteristics. That’s not my experience at all

But wouldn't one of the hallmarks of privilege be that we never perceive the biases others experience, and due to our lack of having these prejudices against us, we would perceive our environment as not having these biases?

• Thanks 1

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

You're a POC in the UK are you?

If not then you can't possibly comment or have an opinion on whether POC are treated differently by the police in this country

So you’re only allowed to have an opinion if you have experience as a black person being treated by the police, but you’re allowed an opinion on the football as a paid commentator even if you have no experience? That does seem a little contradictory to me 

I have listened to a lot of what people of colour have been saying. Many of the specific examples they bring up are a long time ago, and that’s fostered a lifelong distrust of the police, which is both understandable and unfortunate.

But in the specific example of a crime being committed today, the police would treat everyone absolutely equally of that I’m sure. The one area I can see that appears ‘unequal’ is the stop and search rule. But then again, if it’s certain communities that are carrying knives then it makes sense from a logical perspective. If anything a lot of knife crime is gang related and the victims are also ethnic minorities. I doubt the victims families would have a big problem with stop and search tbh