The Euros

Fully behind Scotland in this,if in doubt always support the team.in blue.

And of course this match is likely to be testy on the back of the Rangers match where the Check player was found guilty of using racial abuse but his FA backed him.

Edited by mildatheart67

Will be having the Scotland game on at the side of my work computer this afternoon. Would like to see the Czechs win, as then it would mean the Scots would probably have to go out for a win on Friday night against England.

That could make for a more entertaining game for all (on Friday evening) hopefully leaving plenty of opportunities for England’s attacking qualities to shine through.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

So you’re only allowed to have an opinion if you have experience as a black person being treated by the police, but you’re allowed an opinion on the football as a paid commentator even if you have no experience? That does seem a little contradictory to me 

I have listened to a lot of what people of colour have been saying. Many of the specific examples they bring up are a long time ago, and that’s fostered a lifelong distrust of the police, which is both understandable and unfortunate.

But in the specific example of a crime being committed today, the police would treat everyone absolutely equally of that I’m sure. The one area I can see that appears ‘unequal’ is the stop and search rule. But then again, if it’s certain communities that are carrying knives then it makes sense from a logical perspective. If anything a lot of knife crime is gang related and the victims are also ethnic minorities. I doubt the victims families would have a big problem with stop and search tbh

Yes, thats how it work, you haven't lived your life that way, so you have no idea what life is like in their shoes

I have friends who have been stopped and searched, recently because of their skin colour. But obviously you know better.

You're just racist as fizz mate and will make up any anecdote to make your point, despite countless pieces of evidence being out there to the contrary 

• Love 2

22 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I have listened to a lot of what people of colour have been saying. Many of the specific examples they bring up are a long time ago

Looks to me like you’ve not listened at all mate 

No offence but you’re just a walking cliche 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop