Christian Erickson.

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

He’ll hopefully be ok, all the best to him.

Even if the worst happens I don’t think they should cancel the whole tournament though. That would be an overreaction. Not sure Denmark will want to continue but the rest should go on.

Not sure its the right time to even think about the football yet

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

He’ll hopefully be ok, all the best to him.

Even if the worst happens I don’t think they should cancel the whole tournament though. That would be an overreaction. Not sure Denmark will want to continue but the rest should go on.

Absolutely 100%

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

And this too 

Early reports from

@beINSPORTS

that Christin Eriksen is ALIVE. He's left the stadium in a stable condition. Thank god for that. Thank god for the doctors and for the referee who acted so swiftly to save his life. #DEN

Thanks mate,  hope this is true and he’s alright 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, theowlsman said:

Brilliant news. Today, I think the world's problems were forgotten about for a while as football brought everyone together.

There's so many positive people and things on this planet that can be a force for good and bring us all together. We just need to recognise them and rally around them.

• Love 1

Guest LondonOwl313
5 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

Fingers crossed all ok now….remember what happened t’Muamba….saw him in t’Trafford centre a few months after & he looked fit as a fiddle👌🏽

Might be wrong but I thought after what happened to him they changed the rules to ensure all players have heart scans. A player like Eriksen is an elite player, someone who plays at the highest level and only 18 months ago moved for £20+ million.

So he must have been throughly checked over. We’ve no idea what actually happened today to him, it just looks bad when someone drops like that. He could have fainted, could have had heat stroke, a reaction to the vaccine.. might not even be a heart issue. Have to just let the doctors do their job and I’m sure he’ll be fine now he’s come round

5 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Apparently awake. Positive signs.

I know I'm going off at a tangent, but I'm genuinely fearful of players welfare during the Qatar world cup.

This is a great point. Forty degree heat, artificial air... Why is this being allowed to happen?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, manicowl said:

This is a great point. Forty degree heat, artificial air... Why is this being allowed to happen?

11 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Money.

Corruption.

• Like 5