2020/21 Replica Kit 70% Sale

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No one wants out of date kit, if people are stupid enough to buy it good look to them working out how to cross a road.

Not true. I’ve bought a couple for some mates who live in the US. Wouldn’t pay £120 for 2 shirts in the season but with this discount I can now and post them out to the States. 

• Like 6

Just now, DesWalker said:

Not true. I’ve bought a couple for some mates who live in the US. Wouldn’t pay £120 for 2 shirts in the season but with this discount I can now and post them out to the States. 

They have some play off final t shirts if you want some too.😁😁😁😁😁😁

Guest Mcguigan
55 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Most club give them away to kids when they are out of date. Or give them to charity.

but not us.

Most clubs give adult replica shirts to kids?

You’re a weird one.

I’ve just had a quick look at to be fair I think they are good value at £17.70. I have a good collection of Wednesday kits. I normally buy based on if I like it or not. Don’t give a shît if it’s last years or four years ago. If I like it I wear it. This strip is, as has been said ‘tainted’ by the relegation but it was a nice shirt. The grey away shirt looked drab as a kit but is quite nice  as a top. I live 100 miles away from Sheffield so no one round me would know if it was current or old kit anyway! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

No one wants out of date kit, if people are stupid enough to buy it good look to them working out how to cross a road.

Good look? lol

Yes they do look good, I bought the grey away shirt from last season a couple of weeks ago and it's very good quality, only got 60% discount mind you but I'm not complaining. 

I never buy shirts when they first come out, far too expensive, I wait till they're out of date to get a good discount. 😃

Edited by bradowl
  • Like 1

Just had a look as have every home shirt since 1989. Bizarre to notice that postage costs increase the more you spend? Most online retailers I have ordered from offer the incentive of free delivery if you spend more.

Not at Wednesday? We incentivise spending less!

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

You speak for yourself - I have shirts from earlier seasons - no one has ever said to me “ you look stupid in an out of date kit “

I see people wearing them all the time, especially some of the popular retro shirts 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, apswfcowl said:

Just had a look as have every home shirt since 1989. Bizarre to notice that postage costs increase the more you spend? Most online retailers I have ordered from offer the incentive of free delivery if you spend more.

Not at Wednesday? We incentivise spending less!

Love our club. Promoting sensible spending from its supporters. Selfless. Trend setting. What an  owner, leader, legend! VIVA CHANSIRI.