Strange question

22 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

I was wondering if anyone knew if you could get size ten feet in the junior 12-13 socks?

Go figure...........

How many 12/13 year olds do you know who have size 10 feet.WTF:

20 hours ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Sensible answer from me for once.

--------------------------------------------------------

Only suggestion I can think of is buy the largest junior sock available and then wet them thoroughly and stretch them with a sock stretcher.

1098135998_sockstretcher.jpg.6b61db0f58e5d438bcc7662e855ee614.jpg

If you don't posses a sock stretcher then wear the wet socks to bed and they will stretch overnight to the shape of your feet. A might

uncomfortable but I am led to believe wearing wet socks to bed improves your circulation. Your feet warm up the socks and the water evaporates, cooling your feet

which in turn sends more blood down to your feet and toes to warm them.  Never tried it myself as I don't fancy getting back to bed wetting.

Reminds me of when we were kids,**** poor and sleeping 5 to a bed,& one of them used to wet the bed.....(not me!!)..

When you got asked which end of the bed you wanted,you used to ask for the f***ing shallow end!!

On 11/06/2021 at 14:00, Daizan10 said:

I threw away all my old football socks and shorts when i could no longer play football. Now, however, im going to coach my sons football team and thought id make the most of the recent reductions in kit. There are no adult shorts or socks left, but I was wondering if anyone knew if you could get size ten feet in the junior 12-13 socks? Ill be wearing them pulled down, so don't care about the length...

Id presume socks go into adult sizes after 6/7 like trainers, boots etc.. 

On 12/06/2021 at 12:46, @owlstalk said:

Most of them these days mate

They're like really tall now
Like Aliens or summat

I'm 6 foot 2 and my lad was taller than me by age 14!

Jaysus Holy fizz! That’s some alien...or are you including antennae?