Strange question

I threw away all my old football socks and shorts when i could no longer play football. Now, however, im going to coach my sons football team and thought id make the most of the recent reductions in kit. There are no adult shorts or socks left, but I was wondering if anyone knew if you could get size ten feet in the junior 12-13 socks? Ill be wearing them pulled down, so don't care about the length...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

40 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

I threw away all my old football socks and shorts when i could no longer play football. Now, however, im going to coach my sons football team and thought id make the most of the recent reductions in kit. There are no adult shorts or socks left, but I was wondering if anyone knew if you could get size ten feet in the junior 12-13 socks? Ill be wearing them pulled down, so don't care about the length...

Edited by Andysowls

40 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

I take it your coaching won’t be very technical. 🙈

• Haha 3

Guest Therealrealist

Same as golf clubs and fishing tackle..they say never throw away yer socks...or yer undercrackers

1 hour ago, Daizan10 said:

Did you go to the shop as there is not much at all online but there was loads of stuff in the shop when my niece went this week for her son's birthday