Transfer Window is OPEN

Guest Grandad

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Mellor was great. Sad the way his playing career was cut short. He had a bit of everything. That’s why I like Humphrys at Rochdale. Similar type of player.

What I like in Humphreys play is that he is capable of creating chances for himself, tends to drop deep or wide, get on the ball and run at opposition making him hard to mark. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, malek said:

What I like in Humphreys play is that he is capable of creating chances for himself, tends to drop deep or wide, get on the ball and run at opposition making him hard to mark. 

Sounds like he'd be ideal in behind someone that leads the line, either alongside or to replace Windass.

Two of those types of players would give us better balance and would suit Darren Moore's preferred way of playing. As long as we have a tidier and more combative midfield to complement them and a more solid defence with more pace.

However, it's going to be very difficult for Darren Moore and his staff with our recruitment and lack of resources to work with. Although I'd love to see us have a younger, energetic and more of a suitable Darren Moore side, I fear it doesn't look likely to be honest.