Transfer Window is OPEN

Guest Grandad

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

We're so far behind, I might not be tempted to give them the 1st game of the season, to gage how well we'll do.

I see our rivals are cherry picking at every opportunity. 

We can't even shop for cherries.

Wouldn't rely on that providing any clues, we won our opener last season!

54 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Looks more than likely we will have to settle with what we have already, including those coming up from U23

Assuming they don't walk!

Actually, thinking about it if they don't walk that fits our player profile perfectly! 

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Beevtakessomelickin said:

Who in their right mind is going to come to this club, where nobody gets paid, the chairman is an 'out of his depth' lunatic, bordering running SWFC as a communist club with a pending points deduction and further HMRC sanctions imminent?

Our club is screwed, lets face it.

The club is the biggest mess I can ever remember it being in, Chansiri needs to sell up and be realistic with his sale price otherwise we will be playing the kids next year and will ultimately be relegated to league 2, happy days!

Calm down man the straight jackets are on their way !  You say "Who in their right mind are going to come to this club" then a couple of sentences later "Chansiri needs to sell up" 

I don't see Chansiri going anywhere soon. Things will be tough but not to the extent that the fans are portraying. The Wednesday will be around for a while yet !

23 hours ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

Just had a look at who we signed in the summer of 2010, in the first tranfer window after the last time we were relegated to league 1. I know it was different times (and owner) but scary times ahead... Here's the list:

Nicky Weaver    GK

Dan Jones    LB

Jon Otsembor    RB

Chris Sedgewick    CM

Giles Coke    CM

Gary Teale    RW

Clinton Morrison    CF

Neil Mellor    CF

Paul Heffernan    CF

and Liam Palmer from our Academy

Can we expect such 'quality' this time around?

Neil Mellor now would probably be a better option up front that Paterson

On 09/06/2021 at 06:12, Avon barksdale said:

I’ll be crazy and try answer reasonably . A goalkeeper , a left back and a striker would be a good start. 

we don't need a goalkeeper, or l/b.

i'd put chansiri in goal and say 'you caused it, you sort it, btw yer mate is at left back'.

Guest Andy W
On 09/06/2021 at 06:08, Grandad said:

The excitement begins.

Who do you want the most?

11 players who aren't rubbish

Guest wilyfox

Mellor was great. Sad the way his playing career was cut short. He had a bit of everything. That’s why I like Humphrys at Rochdale. Similar type of player.