PFA want all players to submit claims for lost money

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Yes.

Difficult, on training ground.

First, owned by Council.

Secondly, zoned only for sport under planning policies.

And stadium.owner will be in Administration soon so club etc could buy that cheap.

6 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

First, owned by Council.

And stadium.owner will be in Administration soon so club etc could buy that cheap.

If that happens, then let's hope a consortium of local people can be put together to buy the ground. First step on the long road back.

7 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

First, owned by Council.

But he could sell the lease on the training ground as I believe DA tried to do. The ground will still be his if he pays the loan. But now there is the issue of community asset to factor in?

Not too bothered about training ground here are other facilities could be used what concerns me is the club and the stadium. Unless a buyer is found I think Chansiri will just stop financing and let the club slide ever  downwards. Now we come to the stadium. If that happens I think he will be so full of malice and spite because he will  then know how he is perceived by the fanbase. He is not the sort in my view who will be able to cope with that. On his next appearance (if there is one) he is in for a rude awakening and I wouldn't be surprised if he is not seen again. This is where I think there will be a sting in the tail for us due to how he will dispose of the assets. I genuinely fear the worst.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BrucieBonus said:

Big week for the club, If wages aren’t paid expect points deduction, announcement soon possibly this week, mediation with the PFA to be held  if this fails then the dominoes will fall, and the repercussions could further devastate the club....so this will be a big week for the future regardless. 

This is more or less what I was told by a supposed ITK, as I posted in the "So" thread.

It's coming to a head big time over the next few days.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Plonk said:

But he could sell the lease on the training ground as I believe DA tried to do. The ground will still be his if he pays the loan. But now there is the issue of community asset to factor in?

DA tried to sell lease to a housebuilder and supermarket, both subject to planning.

He didn't get either consent.

True the ground is S3 ltd his firm and loan repayable Sept for £6.7 million.

He should also revalue due to Covid and community listing which could crash company. Hopefully, an Owl then buy back cheap, or club from Administrator.

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Of course they do. It's the reason for their existence, squeezing more money out of the game.

The reason players engaged agents is that their belief in Gordon Taylor as a Union Head Honcho was picking up a wage for doing nothing !  

Is there any stick that you cannot pick the wrong end of?

On 06/06/2021 at 21:34, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Any chance we can sue the useless sods not putting enough effort in ,If i do not at work i would get sacked ,Overpaid prima donas the lot of them .

Agreed. I fear for the staff of the club and the sales staff at Bentley. Those two seaters will be sat on the forecourts for ages the way we are going.

• Thanks 1