Accounts imminent

8 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Cheers.

No question then that we got the very best open market price from the only club in Championship where Chansiri has a friend , for a player now worth £20 million.

Lest see if we actually got paid for João.

I like your theories, you can make anything fit them

Because Kraisorn Chansiri was friends with Cheng Niruttinanon you automatically assume that both of their sons are friends and one gives millions of pounds to the other.

lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Chansiri still missing in action then,  quite obviously no ££ forthcoming 

Have to wonder how long Moore will give it,  he needed to be signing players already 

The only positive and good thing at the club that gave me the slightest glimmer of hope for the future is Darren Moore and his staff. Same as you, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Darren Moore and his staff get fed up of the situation and can see Moore not sticking around to be DC and Paxo's fall guy with no resources or anything sustainable to work with. 

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

Cheers.

No question then that we got the very best open market price from the only club in Championship where Chansiri has a friend , for a player now worth £20 million.

Lest see if we actually got paid for João.

Lets see if anyone bids £20m for a 28 y/o player with one decent Championship season under his belt first.

Guest Hornsby
Just now, Mcguigan said:

Lets see if anyone bids £20m for a 28 y/o player with one decent Championship season under his belt first.

Hope so.

No doubt we have mega sell on clause.

Interested in how much we received from Chansiri's mate.

Joao got a great agent so major salary wedge , informing Owls transfer fee one prays.

Guest Hornsby
49 minutes ago, Triple O said:

Is there any news on the filing of accounts and ending of the embargo? @YesWeCrann

Or is it nailed on that we wait until the absolute deadline of 31st July (or perhaps fail this date as well).

Sheffield 3 ltd late , due 21 June.

Howson said due to stadium transactions club accounts not done.

Which means going concern concerns really.

We were a championship club at 1 March 2021 therefore we should have to abide by the rules for championship clubs 

16.2.1  by no later than 1 March following the end of the financial year to which those Annual Accounts relate (in the case of a Championship Club); o

The date for filing at Companies House (BTW not HMRC who are totally different body with their own filing dates.) is irrelevant for us this season. Next season  21-22 we will need to file our accounts at Companies house and EFL on or before 30 April 2022 to comply with EFL regulations and Company law.

In all years (although irrelevant for EFL rules) accounts and tax return(CT600) have to be filed with HMRC within 12 months of your year end - our case by 31 July 2021 - to avoid filing penalties.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Sheffield 3 ltd late , due 21 June.

Howson said due to stadium transactions club accounts not done.

Which means going concern concerns really.

Sheffield 3 is not governed by any EFL rules , so only penalty for late filing these is a civil penalty of £150 rising to £375 on 21 July 2021

• Thanks 2

On 09/06/2021 at 14:19, Hookowl said:

I like your theories, you can make anything fit them

Because Kraisorn Chansiri was friends with Cheng Niruttinanon you automatically assume that both of their sons are friends and one gives millions of pounds to the other.

lol

They write it all off against Thai tax liabilities.  Keep up with the programme.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Triple O said:

Is there any news on the filing of accounts and ending of the embargo? @YesWeCrann

Or is it nailed on that we wait until the absolute deadline of 31st July (or perhaps fail this date as well).

To end the embargo  the accounts the accounts need filing with EFL not companies house

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Triple O said:

Same as what I've been hearing for a while, that there's progress being made on them. Only a select few know exactly how close they are to being done. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, pahowl said:

To end the embargo  the accounts the accounts need filing with EFL not companies house

My understanding is there is no requirement for these to be audited accounts, merely a forecast

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, pahowl said:

Sheffield 3 is not governed by any EFL rules , so only penalty for late filing these is a civil penalty of £150 rising to £375 on 21 July 2021

True, except these are criminal penalties and for first offence. Chansiri on third for our club alone.

You can be prosecuted and even go to prison under relevant law.

S3 ltd interesting cos they can Admin us for non rent payment, £3 million per year.

22 minutes ago, Grandad said:

My understanding is there is no requirement for these to be audited accounts, merely a forecast

As I understand it we were required to submit revised forecasts for the coming year based on being in league 1 as opposed to the championship, however as pointed out these are essentially guess work until we know how many/if any fans will be allowed in. I think it’s the actuals from the 19/20 season that is causing us the embargo, however I expect that situation will be resolved shortly.  

Guest Grandad
6 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

As I understand it we were required to submit revised forecasts for the coming year based on being in league 1 as opposed to the championship, however as pointed out these are essentially guess work until we know how many/if any fans will be allowed in. I think it’s the actuals from the 19/20 season that is causing us the embargo, however I expect that situation will be resolved shortly.  

You don't have to file the actuals by march 1st. That's my point.

It's 9 months (give or take) after the year end. We should surely be in a position to file a forecast of what the year end might look like by then

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You don't have to file the actuals by march 1st. That's my point.

It's 9 months (give or take) after the year end. We should surely be in a position to file a forecast of what the year end might look like by then

Don’t you normally have to file accounts to CH 9 months after year end? Isn’t it just because of COVID that we have until the end of July?