Accounts imminent

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Give me cast iron facts, we are owned by the group you say we are. Your just cobbling together guesswork and suspicion.

Like I say very dodgy ground to be on.

PS I'm not a paid poster. 

He's accused me of that! 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

He's accused me of that! 

Far to much paranoia flying around ATM in my opinion.

Yes the clubs a mess, there is someone there who's fault it is. However to start linking a company that, quite clearly has no link or influence, without evidence to feed your paranoia, is a dangerous thought process to have.

I don't really see a conspiracy going on. Clubs in the gutter and it's quite clear why.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hornsby said:

What about club staff worked with him and Chansiri?

Much closer to action than we are. 

And he was also one of first posters to reveal Thai tax possibilities.

Think you're fighting a losing battle on this one.

17 hours ago, Asio otus said:

TUF are not involved in SWFC.

As for fit and proper tests sadly thats a farce when you look at the owners of Man city and Chelsea just for example.

They’re not debt financed though, so didn’t need the Euro Super League cash cow to sustain themselves. Nor PSG.

The rest on the other hand... it’s why that little debacle is far from dead. IMO.

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Far to much paranoia flying around ATM in my opinion.

Yes the clubs a mess, there is someone there who's fault it is. However to start linking a company that, quite clearly has no link or influence, without evidence to feed your paranoia, is a dangerous thought process to have.

I don't really see a conspiracy going on. Clubs in the gutter and it's quite clear why.

It is clear why but there will be plenty of championship clubs following suit without doubt.  

Some of the losses in past 3 years are staggering for example stoke just posted a £90m loss, reading have lost £90m in 3 years to June 2020 (where is their points deduction?)

List will continue to grow.

7 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

It is clear why but there will be plenty of championship clubs following suit without doubt.  

Some of the losses in past 3 years are staggering for example stoke just posted a £90m loss, reading have lost £90m in 3 years to June 2020 (where is their points deduction?)

Difference is our club has been crippled due to the actions of the last 5 years - not the impact of Covid

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Difference is our club has been crippled due to the actions of the last 5 years - not the impact of Covid

Essentially this all covid has done is increase the speed of the chronic mismanagement.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

It doesn't detract from our own mismanagement but Reading is an interesting one.

Their 3-year losses to 2019 amounted to around £46M and that was before the £42M loss in the 2020 annual accounts alone. 

Why have they escaped a deduction?

Guest Hornsby
5 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

Chansiri owns it in his own name.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02509978/persons-with-significant-control

It is a criminal offence which may lead to a prison sentence of 2 years, if it is false and/or not updated within 14 days of any amendments.

I am talking about beneficial ownership, ie who paid Milan M for club shares.

And am happy to take clubs original statement that TUF took us over.

Of course, if they failed fit and proper test for example, Chansiri is their patsy and name goes on share registers.

Unless we see copy bank transfer into Milan M account, I am going with TUG as real owners, like Lee Strafford.

As for  criminal offence, that's the same maximum penalty of 2 years for not submitting Accounts , errr, on time. Chansiri got club convicted of this twice.

And I d Google TUG and Greenpeace if I were you. We are dealing one if the most unethical mobs in global business.

Thai tax refunds all round.

Guest Hornsby
7 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He's accused me of that! 

No idea, only what Neil and Lee Strafford told us that club pay posters to come on here.

And nobody is daft enough to back Chansiri unless paid to do so, surely.

Just now, Hornsby said:

No idea, only what Neil and Lee Strafford told us that club pay posters to come on here.

And nobody is daft enough to back Chansiri unless paid to do so, surely.

I wonder how you get a job as a paid poster? I’m a bit skint at the moment and wouldn’t mind coming on here under a different log on to say things like ‘careful what you wish for’ and ‘we need to give DC the benefit of the doubt’ etc for cash. I could even have a furious online row with myself. 
If anyone has any idea of how to get this kind  of job feel free to DM me 👍🏻

• Haha 1

Guest Hornsby
7 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I wonder how you get a job as a paid poster? I’m a bit skint at the moment and wouldn’t mind coming on here under a different log on to say things like ‘careful what you wish for’ and ‘we need to give DC the benefit of the doubt’ etc for cash. I could even have a furious online row with myself. 

My mate is paid to talk loudly on mobile on train praising clients branded products.

To himself, no one on other end.

17 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

With Chansiri's record with wages, you'd end up being an unpaid paid poster.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

I am talking about beneficial ownership, ie who paid Milan M for club shares.

And am happy to take clubs original statement that TUF took us over.

Of course, if they failed fit and proper test for example, Chansiri is their patsy and name goes on share registers.

Unless we see copy bank transfer into Milan M account, I am going with TUG as real owners, like Lee Strafford.

As for  criminal offence, that's the same maximum penalty of 2 years for not submitting Accounts , errr, on time. Chansiri got club convicted of this twice.

And I d Google TUG and Greenpeace if I were you. We are dealing one if the most unethical mobs in global business.

Thai tax refunds all round.

100% swfc are in no way shape or form part of the Thai union group of companies

56 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Hey you've given me a great idea..........

We are secretly owned by Greenpeace .................

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

100% swfc are in no way shape or form part of the Thai union group of companies

Club say they bought us.